Bahamas Stuart Coves April or early May -room for 2 more

Post your questions (and answers) about dive excursions abroad here.
NWScubaGal
Just Settling In

Bahamas Stuart Coves April or early May -room for 2 more

Post by NWScubaGal »

We have a villa we rent in Nassau, Bahamas. It is primarily older couples (not heavy partying) and we have a 2 bedroom with a kitchen, and living room and patio right at the beach front. It has two swim pools and a cantina. Good food close by if you take the jitney (1.25 per ride). It also has a futon (if you have a single friend or kid). We usually share meals with whoever is there since there is a full kitchen.
We dive two to four dives daily at Stuart Coves. We have the villa from Sunday to Sunday, just not totally sure of the dates (so flexible) at this time.
It costs about 500 to fly from seattle or portland to Bahamas. The room for five days per person is about 600.00 plus food.
Diving is about 130.00 for two dives using their equipment, less if you have yours.
Beautiful reefs, wrecks and the shark diving I hear is awesome. (I will do that this trip). Looking for quiet people who want an affordable dive trip to Bahamas. Great place to OW certify, very light currents.
Let me know if your interested and what dates you could do and my husband and I would love to have a diving group join us.
NWScubaGal
Just Settling In

Re: Bahamas Stuart Coves April or early May -room for 2 more

Post by NWScubaGal »

We have firmed up the plans and we will be there the last week of April.
We are NOT partiers, and were not swingers . Just have some extra room and if anyone is interested we would love to have you join us.