CCR Diver new to the Board

New to the NW Dive Club Forum? Come in and introduce yourself, the water's fine!
skubi
Frequent Bubbler

CCR Diver new to the Board

Post by skubi »

Hello All,
I've been diving here in the PNW for the last 4yrs or so but I just found out about this board :dontknow:
Anyway, I got certified on my rEvo III hccr last November and I've been diving it as much as I can to rack up the hours. (Except for the past two months while I’ve been waiting for my broken foot to heal)
Mostly I :lurk: on the other boards but I thought that I would actually introduce myself here.
I’m always looking to dive new places and meet new friends. If you’re looking for a dive buddy drop me a line – I live in downtown Seattle and I’m almost always up for a dive at Alki or just about anywhere else for that matter.
spatman
I've Got Gills

Re: CCR Diver new to the Board

Post by spatman »

welcome to NWDC, skubi!
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Post by Tom Nic »

Welcome, o treader of the dark side path. :blackblink:
More Pics Than You Have Time To Look AT
"Anyone who thinks this place is over moderated is bat-crazy anarchist." -Ben, Airsix
"Warning: No dive masters are going to be there, Just a bunch of old fat guys taking pictures of fish." -Bassman
ktb
I've Got Gills

Post by ktb »

Welcome! Have you discovered the No Bubble Forum yet?
Kelly
BASSMAN
I've Got Gills

Post by BASSMAN »

Welcome scubi, I'll be diving on most Thursday's, Starting in August.
So come down to the South end and do a couple of dives with me! Keep an eye on the "Dive Planning" section.

Keith
Hi, my name is Keith, and I'm a Dive Addict! :supz:
skubi
Frequent Bubbler

Post by skubi »

ktb wrote:Welcome! Have you discovered the No Bubble Forum yet?
Yep, Thanks!
skubi
Frequent Bubbler

Post by skubi »

BASSMAN wrote:Welcome scubi, I'll be diving on most Thursday's, Starting in August.
So come down to the South end and do a couple of dives with me! Keep an eye on the "Dive Planning" section.

Keith
Cool. Not sure what you mean by "the south end" but assuming we're not talking Portland I'm there. It may take me a few more weeks for my foot to heal before I"m 100% ~ maybe end of August for me.