Friday 12/7 morning dive, T-docks anyone?

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
thefeve
Compulsive Diver

Friday 12/7 morning dive, T-docks anyone?

Post by thefeve »

Hey all,

Recently shifted to a 4x10 schedule, so will be taking Fridays off for a multitude of reasons. However, I haven't been able to make the MMM Dives as much as evenings seem to be getting more and more strapped. Curious if there are any north-enders interested in diving friday morning at Muk. Nothing deep, probably just a go to the dome, or could swim over to the oil docks. thinkin splash around 9:00 or so.

Still tentative for me as I don't yet have anything specific I need to do friday, but something might come if my wife needs some help on some things - figured I'd ad least check.

Thanks,

Matt
I think you've figured out the root cause of your problems. Even sea lions get annoyed by splitfin divers silting out their dive sites. Switch back to your jets and you'll be safe from the sea lion silt prevention patrol from now on. - NWbrewer
MN Diver
Getting To Know Folks

Re: Friday 12/7 morning dive, T-docks anyone?

Post by MN Diver »

Matt,
I'm looking for a dive buddy Friday too. I can't get a tank till the dive shops open since i'm flying in on Thursday night. So, I was thinking perhaps 12-1pm somewhere? I am going to do some crabbing at the T-Docks on Sat & Sun so, I would prefer another spot, but wont be that picky. I would you be interested in Muk State park or EUWP depending on tides? I could do Cove 2 as well on Friday at 1pm-ish, but i am not incredible familar with that site.
kundalinichi
Frequent Bubbler

Post by kundalinichi »

I am down for a dive (or two) anytime friday. just confirm a time here or shoot me a PM
thefeve
Compulsive Diver

Post by thefeve »

MN - that's a bit late for me friday, and though if love to hit up a new site, I think it's gonna be muk just due to timing.

K - I only have time for one, and could be there around 9 or 10. I need to sort out a meetup in the morning from a Craigslist deal (selling my DH bike so I can take rec 2!) so ill confirm a time tomorrow. You okay with keepin' things in regular OW depths? Figured a typical geodome dive would be good...
I think you've figured out the root cause of your problems. Even sea lions get annoyed by splitfin divers silting out their dive sites. Switch back to your jets and you'll be safe from the sea lion silt prevention patrol from now on. - NWbrewer
kundalinichi
Frequent Bubbler

Post by kundalinichi »

MN, I am right down the street from the T-dock, so thats mainly my preferred site. If you need a buddy on sat or sun, I'd be glad to join (I dont crab, I can watch though :) ) - feve, one dives fine with me - I like exploring around the geodome. Let me know.
thefeve
Compulsive Diver

Post by thefeve »

Sounds good - I also might be free for a single dive Sunday afternoon around 2 or 3.
MN Diver
Getting To Know Folks

Post by MN Diver »

ok, so it looks like Friday will be tough to meet up with you guys for early dives. I am doing some early morning crab dives Sat and Sun, but could do a afternoon dive possible on Sunday. t-Dock? or Muk State park wall?
thefeve
Compulsive Diver

Post by thefeve »

I thought I'd be in, but had somethin else come up so I'm out. Let me know next time your in the area though!