OK Where was everybody!

This forum is for all other types of chatter, including non-SCUBA stuff.
Dusty2
I've Got Gills

OK Where was everybody!

Post by Dusty2 »

I went down to Redondo today. Got there right at noon and the place was deserted! I was the only guy in the pay lot, There was even one of the 2 hot spots open??? The water was flat and up to the 3rd step and clear as glass. What a waste! And no I didn't have my gear with me. :angry:
Jeremy
I've Got Gills

Re: OK Where was everybody!

Post by Jeremy »

Seahawks are playing
Dusty2
I've Got Gills

Post by Dusty2 »

That explains it! Hard to believe.
Grateful Diver
I've Got Gills

Post by Grateful Diver »

I was there at 6:30 this morning. Mongo was already there, but explained to me that he hurt his back yesterday and wouldn't be diving. We waited around for about 45 minutes because we were expecting someone else to show up. When they didn't we both went home. Second day in a row I went to Redondo and didn't dive. Yesterday it was due to a drysuit flood before the dive even got started.

Hey. at least it was a good Seahawks game ... after the first quarter, anyway ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)
Threats and ultimatums are never the best answer. Public humiliation via Photoshop is always better - airsix

Come visit me at http://www.nwgratefuldiver.com/
LCF
I've Got Gills

Post by LCF »

I was at Cove 2 doing Scott Lundy's photo workshop.
"Sometimes, when your world is going sideways, the second best thing to everything working out right, is knowing you are loved..." ljjames
Gdog
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Gdog »

I was watching the Seahawks kick some butt
Dusty2
I've Got Gills

Post by Dusty2 »

Grateful Diver wrote:I was there at 6:30 this morning. Mongo was already there, but explained to me that he hurt his back yesterday and wouldn't be diving. We waited around for about 45 minutes because we were expecting someone else to show up. When they didn't we both went home. Second day in a row I went to Redondo and didn't dive. Yesterday it was due to a drysuit flood before the dive even got started.

Hey. at least it was a good Seahawks game ... after the first quarter, anyway ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)
Hope it's a minor owee! hate to see someone that young developing back problems.

I may just have to do a dive there in the next couple of days. Those new sandbags looked pretty easy and I love high slack. Just gotta get my gear dried out and ready to get back in the water after last Saturdays fiasco .
BASSMAN
I've Got Gills

Post by BASSMAN »

Gdog wrote:I was watching the Seahawks kick some butt
Go Hawks! :bounceline: :clap:
Hi, my name is Keith, and I'm a Dive Addict! :supz:
fnerg
Dive-aholic

Post by fnerg »

I apologize for not showing up. I wound up sleeping through my alarm that morning. I'm also sorry to hear Mongo hurt his back.