Aquatica A7D, Canon 7D, Sea&Sea Strobes For Sale

No commercial posts, please. Individual divers only.
skubi
Frequent Bubbler

Aquatica A7D, Canon 7D, Sea&Sea Strobes For Sale

Post by skubi »

Hi Guys!
Well, I've decided that taking photos isn't for me - just don't have the aptitude or patiences for it I guess. No matter, my loss is your gain!
I'm selling my Aquatica A7D housing, Canon 7D, 2 Sea&Sea Strobes, Arms, Cables, Batteries, and a sweet Pelican rolling case that will carry it all safely to your next dive destination. Basiclly, you get everything that you need to take great underwater photos in one package.

Please contact me at bkskubi at gmail dot com - I'm not on the boards much so I may not respond to questions posted here very quickly

Asking $5,999 or make me an offer I can't refuse!
Attachments
File_009.jpeg
File_008.jpeg
File_007.jpeg
File_006.jpeg
File_005.jpeg
File_004.jpeg
File_003.jpeg
File_002.jpeg
File_001.jpeg
Scubak
I've Got Gills

Re: Aquatica A7D, Canon 7D, Sea&Sea Strobes For Sale

Post by Scubak »

Wow!! That sucks!!! I'm sorry that you are selling this!!!
If you piece it out, let me know...
Kirsten
"Let's go diving!"
YellowEye
I've Got Gills

Post by YellowEye »

skubi wrote:Well, I've decided that taking photos isn't for me - just don't have the aptitude or patiences for it I guess.
Photography can be brutally hard in the beginning. I felt just like this when I started. In fact, I did give up doing underwater photography for about 7 years, after this first feeling! Then I started up again with a better start.

It wasn't only til I took some classes and got some good mentoring that I was able to get over a hump. The addiction comes quickly once you learn a few tips and starting some first good results. There are many on here willing to give tips, or take you for a dive, so do reach out!
Visit pnwdiving.com for viz reports, slack planning, galleries and more! Your fellow diver will appreciate any viz reports you can add!
skubi
Frequent Bubbler

Post by skubi »

Bump and a price drop... $5,499