Support your LDS

General banter about diving and why we love it.
YellowEye
I've Got Gills

Support your LDS

Post by YellowEye »

Hi
I was in a dive shop today. I heard they're struggling to run classes due to pool closures. This could be tough on their business, not being able to run classes. So if you need a new computer/drysuit/tank etc, now may be the time to buy.
Visit pnwdiving.com for viz reports, slack planning, galleries and more! Your fellow diver will appreciate any viz reports you can add!
ScubaJess
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Re: Support your LDS

Post by ScubaJess »

LDS = Local Dive Shop lol!!! :rofl: :joshsmith: :rofl: :joshsmith:
Live Long And Prosper!!!

Stay Warm underwater with the Weezle Extreme Plus undergarment! Please let me know if you would like to order one or have any questions. :luv: :partydance: :eric: :taco:
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

Great idea. I have some tanks I can get VIP’d, filled and a few odds and ends I could use.
Gdog
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Gdog »

Absolutely. Our LDS are struggling. There are now no dive shops in Olympia, and Hoodsport Dive in the canal is up for sale.
FlyinV
Dive-aholic

Post by FlyinV »

I am very lucky to work in a dive shop that has its own pool.
Too bad we are a little too far for you guys I am sure the boss would make you a killer rental on it --- as long as our classes are not in it.
Thunder Reef in Vancouver Washington.
The only problem is our shop is super duper busy the last few months ---- Who knows what will happen now with virus hysteria.

but I agree -- Always give your LSD a chance to get close to the prices you see online --- most of the time they can do pretty good with that.
Jeff V
Octo Buddy Dive Tours - www.octobuddy.com