Thursday night diving 8/18

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
YellowEye
I've Got Gills

Thursday night diving 8/18

Post by YellowEye »

Hi. Jess and I are out this week for diving Redondo, as we'll be diving in Canada.

Several people have expressed interest in going this week. 6-630 meet. Viz seems to have improved since last week per https://pnwdiving.com
Visit pnwdiving.com for viz reports, slack planning, galleries and more! Your fellow diver will appreciate any viz reports you can add!
derekcs
Perma Narc'd

Re: Thursday night diving 8/18

Post by derekcs »

Out. Playoff game for the Storm
All underwater photographs of mine are posted at http://www.dereksinger.com
@dereksingerphotography on Instagram
Boarderguy
Frequent Bubbler

Post by Boarderguy »

You can record the game. I'll be out there with a buddy
- Jacob -
Kingpin
Getting To Know Folks

Post by Kingpin »

Hello. I'm new to the forum and new to diving. I've only logged about 15 dives in the sound. Is it okay for a new diver like me to come out to redondo on Thursday nights while it's still light out until 8 or 9 pm? I'm really enjoying diving but don't have any regular dive buddy's yet.

Thank you.
YellowEye
I've Got Gills

Post by YellowEye »

Hi!
No problem as long as you're a comfortable diver and as long as the 15 dives have been recent. I say this because we don't have dive masters present. Let us know and we'll find you a buddy! Looking forward to meet you!
Visit pnwdiving.com for viz reports, slack planning, galleries and more! Your fellow diver will appreciate any viz reports you can add!
Kingpin
Getting To Know Folks

Post by Kingpin »

Ok thx for the fast reply! I just got my cert in late June 2022 and did my cert dives at redondo. If ppl are going this Thursday I will plan on being there.
YellowEye
I've Got Gills

Post by YellowEye »

Hi. Great! We probably will! We usually start planning for the dives Tuesday nights.