NANAIMO Jan 31/Feb 1

Post your questions (and answers) about dive excursions abroad here.
mattwave
Amphibian

NANAIMO Jan 31/Feb 1

Post by mattwave »

Yes NWDC divers, a last minute announcement, but looks like we have 2 spots open for NANAIMO Wreck and Dodds Narrows diving this weekend aboard Diver's Choice. Now they call it Diver's Choice for a reason, toasty "inside" staging with warm soup and many other treats between dives. Plus Nitrox filled on board so leave the gear on the boat at night. We rent a huge house on the water with game room with a wood stove for apre dive activities. Call the shop or pm if you have any questions or interests. :supz:
"Scuba Like You Love It!"
Let's go diving
Burntchef
I've Got Gills

Re: NANAIMO Jan 31/Feb 1

Post by Burntchef »

its a race to the wreck :bootyshake:
Chin high, puffed chest, we step right to it
The choice is there ain't no choice but to pursue it

"Diving the gas is the easy part, not much to it, plenty of retards are using it safely. " jamieZ
LCF
I've Got Gills

Re: NANAIMO Jan 31/Feb 1

Post by LCF »

Oh, if anybody's got the time and money to go, do this! The Dodd's Narrows dive is absolutely awesome. A sheer wall so thickly covered with invertebrates that there really isn't a square inch of rock showing. Tons of color. And this is a highly current-sensitive dive, so you can't always do it if you go up there. If Dodd's Narrows is in the offing, it's well worth the trip!

(And the boat is one of the nicest I've ever dived off of, and absolutely positively has the best boat ladder in the world. My world, anyway.)
"Sometimes, when your world is going sideways, the second best thing to everything working out right, is knowing you are loved..." ljjames