alaskan Reefer dive video

Tell us your tale of coming nose-to-nose with a 6 gill [--this big--], or about your vacation to turquoise warm waters. Share your adventures here!
H20doctor
I've Got Gills

alaskan Reefer dive video

Post by H20doctor »

i got this one done today !!!!!! finally

http://www.vimeo.com/5568310
NWDC Rule #2 Pictures Or it didn't Happen
supacooper
Avid Diver

Re: alaskan Reefer dive video

Post by supacooper »

Nice video. Would of been better if I was there. When was this? Not that it's a big deal, but recommend putting the date on your intro. I see you changed you avatar again. You change them like you change underwear, monthly :roll:
defied
I've Got Gills

Post by defied »

supacooper wrote:Nice video. Would of been better if I was there. When was this? Not that it's a big deal, but recommend putting the date on your intro. I see you changed you avatar again. You change them like you change underwear, monthly :roll:
You know they have product for that now...

D(B)
H20doctor
I've Got Gills

Post by H20doctor »

Listen up Party Foul Boy !!! Don't hate the diver , hate the boat captian .. Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha...this was a covert Boat dive, didn't you see the Navy ship in the background? ... :laugh: :rofl: :smt038. Besides , you didn't take me crabbing , and I never complained!!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha :80sdance:
supacooper
Avid Diver

Post by supacooper »

It's all good. Think we're shore diving for crab Wednesday somewhere on the island.
pensacoladiver
I've Got Gills

Post by pensacoladiver »

H20doctor wrote:Listen up Party Foul Boy !!! Don't hate the diver , hate the boat captian .. Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha...this was a covert Boat dive, didn't you see the Navy ship in the background? ... :laugh: :rofl: :smt038. Besides , you didn't take me crabbing , and I never complained!!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha :80sdance:
That sure wasn't from lack of an invite on the Captain's part! You missed a Great day of crabbing Saturday. Rjarnold and I limited out in about 2 hours worth of diving.

I am more than likely going out again this Saturday. You are officially invited.

I think you have just been ducking me because you don't have my dive light complete yet. :arsespank:
pensacoladiver
I've Got Gills

Post by pensacoladiver »

Forgot to say in my last post... "Thanks for the video, it came out great". However, I don't think I have ever backed up the boat that slowly to launch it.
H20doctor
I've Got Gills

Post by H20doctor »

Supacooper... I'm just havin some fun.. Capt Chad I am coming up for the Neah Bay dive at the end of the month, where we can Limit on spearfishing all Day Long !!!!! :sunny:
pensacoladiver
I've Got Gills

Post by pensacoladiver »

H20doctor wrote:Supacooper... I'm just havin some fun.. Capt Chad I am coming up for the Neah Bay dive at the end of the month, where we can Limit on spearfishing all Day Long !!!!! :sunny:
Awesome,
I think I am going to have to bump that original post. I have a few folks interested, but you are the first to actually say "I am coming"!!!
supacooper
Avid Diver

Post by supacooper »

:rofl:
pensacolaracer wrote: Awesome,
I think I am going to have to bump that original post. I have a few folks interested, but you are the first to actually say "I am coming"!!!
Well let me be the second :supz:
renoun
I've Got Gills

Post by renoun »

I'll have to go seriously investigate the job market in Neah Bay that week. After a half an hour or so I won't have anything left to do but dive.
"Just to be clear, doing the Diamond Knot requires at the minimum double IPAs to be DIR." - MattleyCrue
"Mmmm....... Oreos!
They didn't look too good when I was spitting in my mask for dive #2!" - cardiver
pensacoladiver
I've Got Gills

Post by pensacoladiver »

Sounds to me like I have a boat with 4 divers now. Make sure you pack a cooler because the fish are out there.
Mattleycrue76
I've Got Gills

Post by Mattleycrue76 »

Nice video! So how long was the boat ride from keystone to the wereck?
"The She-Ps didn't work for either one of us, however- we accidently glued one to Dan's cat, and the other one ended up in a DEA evidence locker somehow." - Joshua Smith
pensacoladiver
I've Got Gills

Post by pensacoladiver »

It's just a little over 5 miles, so about 10 minutes. However, that day, we stopped in Pt Townsend to pick up MZ

AND, on the way over to Pt Townsend, H2O Doc threatened to throw a fit if I did not stop so he could gawk at the seals and sea lions (or whatever they were). :smt064
mz53480
I've Got Gills

Post by mz53480 »

pensacolaracer wrote:...on the way over to Pt Townsend, H2O Doc threatened to throw a fit if I did not stop so he could gawk at the seals and sea lions (or whatever they were). :smt064
:popcorn:
...I like going to the chamber.. They have great food there, and awsome live music "H20doctor"
Check out the VIDEOS!
H20doctor
I've Got Gills

Post by H20doctor »

Hey if I want to look at the Pretty Dolphins .. YOU stop the Dam Boat !!! I pay you to drive the boat.. Now I give you 50 lashes :pirate:
pensacoladiver
I've Got Gills

Post by pensacoladiver »

Haha... that is too funny. .. Pretty Dolphins!!!

I would take your threats more seriously if you had a meaner look about you. You can start by getting a haircut! :boxer:
renoun
I've Got Gills

Post by renoun »

Come on you guys, they were Dahl's Porpoises. Don't you know anything? :biggrin:
"Just to be clear, doing the Diamond Knot requires at the minimum double IPAs to be DIR." - MattleyCrue
"Mmmm....... Oreos!
They didn't look too good when I was spitting in my mask for dive #2!" - cardiver
mz53480
I've Got Gills

Post by mz53480 »

pensacolaracer wrote:Haha... that is too funny. .. Pretty Dolphins!!!....
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuKM2ezumMk[/youtube]

2:00 to 2:09

"Dolphins, yeah. they think they're so cute. Oh, look at me, I'm a flippin little dolphin, let me flip for you I know somethin..."
...I like going to the chamber.. They have great food there, and awsome live music "H20doctor"
Check out the VIDEOS!
pensacoladiver
I've Got Gills

Post by pensacoladiver »

renoun wrote:Come on you guys, they were Dahl's Porpoises. Don't you know anything? :biggrin:
Who is Dahl? and what were his Dolphins doin out there?
:rofl:
mz53480
I've Got Gills

Post by mz53480 »

pensacolaracer wrote:
renoun wrote:Come on you guys, they were Dahl's Porpoises. Don't you know anything? :biggrin:
Who is Dahl? and what were his Dolphins doin out there? :rofl:
it's secret 'renoun & h2odoc' code.
Dahl = h2odoctor
I don't think I want to know what 'porpoises' deciphers to.....
Check out the VIDEOS!