Monday Mukilteo Madness 09/28

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
Mattleycrue76
I've Got Gills

Monday Mukilteo Madness 09/28

Post by Mattleycrue76 »

Mondays have just been getting more and more popular!

This last week we had myself, cardiver, bassman, paulicarp, renoun, pez, pensacolaracer, april, H2Odoctor, caseyb449, trevorroe, loanwolf, (forgive me if I forgot someone)

Quite the turnout!

As usual splash times will be 4:00pm and 6:30pm (other times can be arranged) All newcomers welcomed!

Who's in?
"The She-Ps didn't work for either one of us, however- we accidently glued one to Dan's cat, and the other one ended up in a DEA evidence locker somehow." - Joshua Smith
H20doctor
I've Got Gills

Re: Monday Mukilteo Madness 09/28

Post by H20doctor »

I'm game for 2 tanks... See everybody there :bored:
NWDC Rule #2 Pictures Or it didn't Happen
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

Post by Nwbrewer »

I'm going to be there for dive 1 anyway.
"Screw "annual" service,... I get them serviced when they break." - CaptnJack (paraphrased)

"you do realize you're supposed to mix the :koolaid: with water and drink it, not snort the powder directly from the packet, right? :smt064 " - Spatman
April
Dive-aholic

Post by April »

I'll be there for the 6:30 dive
April
trevorrowe
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by trevorrowe »

I would like to say I'm coming, but I am unable to commit. It all really depends on if Caroline gives birth before then. We've already had one false alarm. So here is my big maybe.
Norris
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Norris »

ok ok Ill be there this time.

Lets just say, hypothetically anyways, that if you happen to build yourself a shower, and you drive it around a lot to runse your gear, that you really consider tying her down. OR do like Joe and build one out of the rectangular coolers with a larger and more stable setting surface. Another thing is if you happen to be driving with it NOT tied down you may want to NOT make any sudden high impact braking moves. The only reason I say this is that these types of braking manuevers "may" cause your shower to tip over from the forward momentum and this 5 gallons of water MIGHT spill into the back of your car, and should your undergarment be in the vicinity of said spill, it may soak up most of the water, causing it to weigh about 5 pounds more than usual and undivable. All im saying is be careful out there folks....

Sorry about missing last Monday...

#-o
**Pinch it, don't stick your finger through. You're just pinching a bigger hole.
CAPTNJACK - 2012**
Pez7378
I've Got Gills

Post by Pez7378 »

Norris wrote:ok ok Ill be there this time.

Lets just say, hypothetically anyways, that if you happen to build yourself a shower, and you drive it around a lot to runse your gear, that you really consider tying her down. OR do like Joe and build one out of the rectangular coolers with a larger and more stable setting surface. Another thing is if you happen to be driving with it NOT tied down you may want to NOT make any sudden high impact braking moves. The only reason I say this is that these types of braking manuevers "may" cause your shower to tip over from the forward momentum and this 5 gallons of water MIGHT spill into the back of your car, and should your undergarment be in the vicinity of said spill, it may soak up most of the water, causing it to weigh about 5 pounds more than usual and undivable. All im saying is be careful out there folks....

Sorry about missing last Monday...

#-o
You've got to be running out of excuses.........right?
Norris
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Norris »

Are you kidding??? Shewt I got a million of them....

Stay tuned for..

Sasquatch stole my regulator
Steve Austin (6 million dollar man) borrowed my tanks to attempt to run his jet pack.
I am currently on fire
I was busy on a secret mission that could only be accomplished by a ninja/pirate such as I.
**Pinch it, don't stick your finger through. You're just pinching a bigger hole.
CAPTNJACK - 2012**
sunnydude
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by sunnydude »

Mattleycrue76 wrote:This last week we had myself, cardiver, bassman, paulicarp, renoun, pez, pensacolaracer, april, H2Odoctor, caseyb449, trevorroe, loanwolf, (forgive me if I forgot someone)
This hurts Matt...
Sean
Mattleycrue76
I've Got Gills

Post by Mattleycrue76 »

sunnydude wrote:
Mattleycrue76 wrote:This last week we had myself, cardiver, bassman, paulicarp, renoun, pez, pensacolaracer, april, H2Odoctor, caseyb449, trevorroe, loanwolf, (forgive me if I forgot someone)
This hurts Matt...
#-o snap! Of course I forgot to mention our guest of honor Sunnydude! Thank you for gracing us with your presence
"The She-Ps didn't work for either one of us, however- we accidently glued one to Dan's cat, and the other one ended up in a DEA evidence locker somehow." - Joshua Smith
sunnydude
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by sunnydude »

Well I am in for the 6.30 splash. I will leave the neurolizer at home so you remember I made it. :)
Sean
fuzzydoodle
Frequent Bubbler

Post by fuzzydoodle »

Oh man!! And I missed it, I woke up in the morning thinking I had to go fill my tank so I could make it, and forgot.

Looks like a great turnout I wished I would have remembered. Man. :angry:
Norris
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Norris »

fuzzydoodle wrote:Oh man!! And I missed it, I woke up in the morning thinking I had to go fill my tank so I could make it, and forgot.

Dude! You missed nothing as this is a weekly event. Note the date on the subject line, unless you are talking about LAST week.
CAPTNJACK - 2012**
Mattleycrue76
I've Got Gills

Post by Mattleycrue76 »

fuzzydoodle wrote:Oh man!! And I missed it, I woke up in the morning thinking I had to go fill my tank so I could make it, and forgot.

Looks like you had a case of "fuzzynoodle" :rofl:

Hope you can make it this coming monday
Dashrynn
I've Got Gills

Post by Dashrynn »

I will be there! Maybe a little red eyed but ill make it! I will have al80's but im considering 100's 30 to 40 mins is fine with me on a dive 9with my al80's lol my feet have been getting cold in a WET SUIT blah (I AM getting a drysuit one way or another....)
pensacoladiver
I've Got Gills

Post by pensacoladiver »

Dashrynn wrote:I will be there! Maybe a little red eyed but ill make it!
You planning on smoking a bag of weed before you show up? Not exactly the best move to make as either a diver or military. :roll:
Dashrynn
I've Got Gills

Post by Dashrynn »

pensacolaracer wrote:
Dashrynn wrote:I will be there! Maybe a little red eyed but ill make it!
You planning on smoking a bag of weed before you show up? Not exactly the best move to make as either a diver or military. :roll:
shhhh keep that on the low yo! haha jk nah i have watch from 12 to 8....and me and the girl plan on leaving right after to go to alderwood. now that plan may and prob will change!
Mattleycrue76
I've Got Gills

Post by Mattleycrue76 »

trevorrowe wrote:I would like to say I'm coming, but I am unable to commit. It all really depends on if Caroline gives birth before then. We've already had one false alarm. So here is my big maybe.
So how's that baby coming along?
sunnydude
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by sunnydude »

Depending on our Vet appointment for our 13 yr old lab I will either be diving with you all or will be home trying to explain where dogs go when they die to an 8 & 4 year old.
Sean
Mattleycrue76
I've Got Gills

Post by Mattleycrue76 »

sunnydude wrote:Depending on our Vet appointment for our 13 yr old lab I will either be diving with you all or will be home trying to explain where dogs go when they die to an 8 & 4 year old.
Oh Dude! I'm sorry to hear that. I hope it ends up being the former.
sunnydude
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by sunnydude »

Mattleycrue76 wrote:Oh Dude! I'm sorry to hear that. I hope it ends up being the former.
Thanks Matt...I am hopefull as my gear is all ready to go.
Sean
Dashrynn
I've Got Gills

Post by Dashrynn »

So is mmm going on? It looks progessivly bad outside.
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

Post by Nwbrewer »

Dashrynn wrote:So is mmm going on? It looks progessivly bad outside.

You afraid you'll get wet? :smt064

Drew and I will be there along with Matt for 4:00 splash. Matt will be there for dive 2, I don't know who else.
"Screw "annual" service,... I get them serviced when they break." - CaptnJack (paraphrased)

"you do realize you're supposed to mix the :koolaid: with water and drink it, not snort the powder directly from the packet, right? :smt064 " - Spatman
Mattleycrue76
I've Got Gills

Post by Mattleycrue76 »

Yes I should be there for both dives. Joe's probably gonna be there for the second one as well as a few others I'm sure. Pez if you wanna watch Joe swim in circles this just might be your chance. Oh and whaddaya mean progressivly bad? It's sunny here!
Norris
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Norris »

Yeah if it keeps looking like this type of weather I may opt out. I JUST got my stuff dry and if its raining and gets all wet again Ill be livid. I was thinking about a tent of some type. Or even better, Matt would you mind holding an umbrella over me whilst I donn my gear?
CAPTNJACK - 2012**