Dive Plan for Apr 15/16

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Dive Plan for Apr 15/16

Post by Tangfish »

Hi guys, does anyone have any suggestions for the dive plan this weekend? I'm down to go at any non-early time, either day. :toimonster:
DiverDown
I've Got Gills

Post by DiverDown »

Hey calvin i would love to dive this weekend. But guess what my wet suit i mean dry suit is in the shop again.. ](*,) this time its going to DUI to get a new zipper cant wait for that bill. :vom:
Who run barter town?
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

wow, here I am dying to get my DUI (yeah, on order for 5 weeks now) and now you're making me really scared to get it.
DiverDown
I've Got Gills

Post by DiverDown »

Man I hope I dont have to wait 5 weeks for my suit??? Other wise I will have to go to therapy with sparky. ](*,)
Who run barter town?
Maverick
I've Got Gills

Post by Maverick »

I'm in for saturday, how about sunrise beach. I'll check the tides. or maybe even Mukilteo or the oil docks or posesion point or camano Is. state park.
Maverick

Diving. . . is an active physical form of meditation. It is so silent- You're like a thought.

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES. NOT REALLY GOOD FOR
ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE
STAIRS.
BASSMAN
I've Got Gills

Post by BASSMAN »

I would be interested in an after 4:00 pm dive on Sat.
Sunrise would be great, if the current is not too bad ( I do not have my Tide Log With me right now). Closer to the South end would be better for me but, "Have Truck - Will Travel!" if needed.
:walk:
BASSMAN
I've Got Gills

Post by BASSMAN »

BASSMAN wrote:I would be interested in an after 4:00 pm dive on Sat.
Sunrise would be great, if the current is not too bad ( I do not have my Tide Log With me right now). Closer to the South end would be better for me but, "Have Truck - Will Travel!" if needed.
:walk:

Sunday after 1:00 pm would work also for me.

I might even be able to get Tom Nic to go too! :bounce:
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

Slack is at 12:50p on Sat and 1:30 on Sunday. Sunrise is current intensive from what I've heard (I've always timed it right I guess). Dave, any chance of taking the boat to Sunrise again if the "showers" are light?
BASSMAN
I've Got Gills

Post by BASSMAN »

Sat is Out for me, I forgot about a Prior Commitment. #-o
And Sun? Well it is Easter and I will be with my family on that day.

So, sorry, I will not be diving this weekend. #-o

Still looking fwd to diving with you two some day. (Dave & Calvin)
:salute:
Maverick
I've Got Gills

Post by Maverick »

I dive on easter I am jewish, anyone in ?
Maverick

Diving. . . is an active physical form of meditation. It is so silent- You're like a thought.

STAIRS.
sparky
I've Got Gills

Post by sparky »

I ask the wife if I could dive on sunday
you should have seen the look I got [-X

did you know this was Easter Sunday? I didn't I am sending you this from the dog house right now

you know sit Sparky!
good boy.

Sparky
A Smart Man
Learns from his mistakes

A Wise Man
Learns from the mistakes of those that have gone before him
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

Maverick wrote:I dive on easter I am jewish, anyone in ?
I'm buddhist, can I come on the dive? I'm kidding, but I do want to dive on Sunday. :supz:
Maverick
I've Got Gills

Post by Maverick »

Calvin,
Erin and I are diving Sunday, she wants to dive early, I want to dive afternoon. What is your thought? If we do end up diving late and it falls through like the last few times, I am in a shit ton of trouble. My girlfriend is feeling the need to dive bad, and we flaked out a few times when we chose top dive later. So lets get a firm dive plan going Guys! :supz:
Maverick

STAIRS.
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

let me get this straight:

you guys planned late dives

you guys flaked out

you're in trouble if you do it again.

#-o

hahaha, seriously though, I'm down to dive, I just don't like waking up early on the weekend. Call me a freak. :rr:
Maverick
I've Got Gills

Post by Maverick »

Calvin the tides look steep, where should we dive, I am tired of alki? :bootyshake:
Maverick

STAIRS.
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

Maverick wrote:Calvin the tides look steep, where should we dive, I am tired of alki? :bootyshake:
Finally! Well, I think the tides, though steep, are favorable time-wise. I was thinking of asking Dave about the boat and Sunrise or possibly trying somewhere else. My ears are open. :bounce:
Scubak
I've Got Gills

Post by Scubak »

With the tides being "steep" you could do hood canal which isn't dependant on the tides nor currents. You can dive there anytime.
There are a lot of critters poking around at Redondo lately and you can dive that one at anytime as well.
Hope this helps. I have a darn cold and haven't dove for 2 days...may try to Fri and/or Sat. As for Sunday, I'm working.
K
"Let's go diving!"
Maverick
I've Got Gills

Post by Maverick »

Calvin wanna try and dive octopus hole or sund rock? Its a drive but might be a fun day of diving, plus in hoodsport at the model T tavern they have the best Broasted chicken for an after dive meal. It is basically pressure fried chicken and it rocks.
\:D/
Maverick

STAIRS.
Dave
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by Dave »

Hey guys!!! I have been stuck at work 12 to 14+ hours a day since I arrived in Florida!!!! I am diving Saturday though......in Key Largo!!! It is supposed to be in the mid 80's , believe it or not I can't wait to get back HOME!!!!! It would be different if I was on vacation (seems like I may never get one!!) but being out here alone and being stuck at work every waking moment is no fun at all.
Hope you guys have fun diving this weekend, I'll post pics as soon as I can, ttyl
:pale:
TAKE only pictures,,, LEAVE only bubbles...
Maverick
I've Got Gills

Post by Maverick »

Key largo? Lucky :rr:
Maverick

STAIRS.
Maverick
I've Got Gills

Post by Maverick »

you know Calvin if you want I think I am down for a shore dive sunday at sunrise,you?
Maverick

STAIRS.
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

I'm definitely down to go diving sometime this weekend and Sunday at Sunrise doesn't sound bad. I hate that giant hill but oh well. I know Erik and crew are doing the Bandito Charters thing tomorrow. I wish I didn't have the seasickness factor to consider, otherwise I'd have gone in a second.
Maverick
I've Got Gills

Post by Maverick »

Calvin I am going on Bandito tomorrow and diving sunday with you and my girlfriend.
Maverick

STAIRS.