Gear for sale....

No commercial posts, please. Individual divers only.
Jaksonbrown
Amphibian

Gear for sale....

Post by Jaksonbrown »

I will be selling off my tanks and such as soon as my rebreather arrives so I thought I would get a jump on things....... These items would not be needed to be paid for until you pick them up when the rebreather arrives. I just want to get them spoken for so I can offset the cost of the new Rebreather.....

1 set of HP 100's doubled up with older genesis style 7/8 small neck valves. Current vips and hydros..Newly serviced valves.
$650.00---SOLD

1 BP/W stainless backplate and Hogg doubles wing and Hogg harness. New.. never used...
$275.00

2 HP 120 Fabers.. $300.00 each
3 HP 72's...2 Currently doubled 1 single current vip and hydro... $200.00 each
Sierra scooter rolling hard travel case... $250.00

More to come....
Last edited by Jaksonbrown on Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Old Nubbins
Aquaphile

Re: Gear for sale....

Post by Old Nubbins »

What is the new piece of equipment you're getting again? :smt038
spatman
I've Got Gills

Post by spatman »

is that the 38lb wing or the 58lb wing?
WASP7000
Dive-aholic

Post by WASP7000 »

I'll trade ya a Glock 30 with some holsters and Ammo for your 120's......... :)
Jaksonbrown
Amphibian

Post by Jaksonbrown »

WASP7000 wrote:I'll trade ya a Glock 30 with some holsters and Ammo for your 120's......... :)

Dont Tempt me Adam.... That is a nice gun! :luv: No cory .. no.. Focus....

The Hogg wing is the 58lber....
WASP7000
Dive-aholic

Post by WASP7000 »

Cmon I need some more air! pleeeeeeaasssseee.....lol

2 nice leather holsters, one inside the waist band one out, and a mag pouch to match...great for concealed carry....
ktb
I've Got Gills

Post by ktb »

You said more to come. Anything for us lowly single tank divers, like a bp/w??
Kelly
Geek
Pelagic

Gear for sale....

Post by Geek »

Ahhh, I believe that is a bp/w up there for $275 :)
If I'm killed by the questions like a cancer,
Then I'll be buried in the silence of the answer.

http://www.tacomacomputersolutions.com

Life isn't like a box of chocolate's, life is like a box of chocolate and horse bisket's and no matter which one you get you have to keep on chewing...
ktb
I've Got Gills

Post by ktb »

Jaksonbrown wrote:1 BP/W stainless backplate and Hogg doubles wing and Hogg harness. New.. never used...
$275.00
Geek wrote:Ahhh, I believe that is a bp/w up there for $275 :)
Isn't that a doubles wing??
Kelly
Geek
Pelagic

Gear for sale....

Post by Geek »

Don't be picky, take the deal and buy the setup, sell the wing and get a singles..
If I'm killed by the questions like a cancer,
Then I'll be buried in the silence of the answer.

http://www.tacomacomputersolutions.com

Life isn't like a box of chocolate's, life is like a box of chocolate and horse bisket's and no matter which one you get you have to keep on chewing...
spatman
I've Got Gills

Post by spatman »

Geek wrote:Don't be picky, take the deal and buy the setup, sell the wing and get a singles..
ah, just cut the wing in half, and it's fine for a single tank. :smt064
Sounder
I've Got Gills

Post by Sounder »

WASP7000 wrote:I'll trade ya a Glock 30 with some holsters and Ammo for your 120's......... :)
Totally random - the 30 is one of my all-time favorites. Not as concealable as the 26/27/33's, but a wonderful "small-ish" option. I'm a big Glock fan... those who know me well know why.
GUE Seattle - The official GUE Affiliate in the Northwest!
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Post by Joshua Smith »

Sounder wrote:I'm a big Glock fan... those who know me well know why.

Uhh- because you can clean them in the dishwasher? :joshsmith:

Hey, Cory- you probably should have held onto those dubs. They work great for transfilling on CCR bottles. And, you DO realize that there may be a significant delay between when you decide on a particular CCR, and your training, right? In my case, it was close to 6 months. You may be able to get it all done faster, but.....well, you may not be able to, too. You're going to need advanced Nitrox certification, which can be done in parallel with the ccr class- and, of course, you need basic nitrox, if you don't have that already. The different units all have different lead times before delivery, and you have to schedule the actual class with your instructor; as well as coordinate any after market modifications you want to have before the class....
Maritime Documentation Society

"To venture into the terrible loneliness, one must have something greater than greed. Love. One needs love for life, for intrigue, for mystery."
Jaksonbrown
Amphibian

Post by Jaksonbrown »

Joshua Smith wrote:
Sounder wrote:I'm a big Glock fan... those who know me well know why.

Uhh- because you can clean them in the dishwasher? :joshsmith:

Hey, Cory- you probably should have held onto those dubs. They work great for transfilling on CCR bottles. And, you DO realize that there may be a significant delay between when you decide on a particular CCR, and your training, right? In my case, it was close to 6 months. You may be able to get it all done faster, but.....well, you may not be able to, too. You're going to need advanced Nitrox certification, which can be done in parallel with the ccr class- and, of course, you need basic nitrox, if you don't have that already. The different units all have different lead times before delivery, and you have to schedule the actual class with your instructor; as well as coordinate any after market modifications you want to have before the class....
Hey Josh,

Yes.. I realize this,.. I am pouring through Mels book right now and am taking her class next week. Just in case anyone missed what I was trying to say here,.. is that my gear is available to be picked up and paid for when my new Rebreather ARRIVES....
I know this may be odd, but Im just trying to get an idea of how fast it will go to help "sell" the idea to the wife that I can at least, offset some of the expense of the rebreather......
Sounder
I've Got Gills

Post by Sounder »

You're selling your gear to offset the expense of a used rebreather?

I recommend holding onto the gear too. If the day ever comes where I switch to a Meg, my 130s and a transfill whip will be my favorite accessory.
WASP7000
Dive-aholic

Post by WASP7000 »

Sounder wrote:You're selling your gear to offset the expense of a used rebreather?

I recommend holding onto the gear too. If the day ever comes where I switch to a Meg, my 130s and a transfill whip will be my favorite accessory.
I don't think he's going the used route. But I could be wrong.
Sounder
I've Got Gills

Post by Sounder »

WASP7000 wrote:
Sounder wrote:You're selling your gear to offset the expense of a used rebreather?

Oh, I thought he was asking about a CCR that was under $7k and another on eBay. Whatever - I still wouldn't sell the big tanks. Trans-filling is about the best use I can think of for HP120s... they're monster-heavy and quite long, but they stack well in the back of a truck.
Jaksonbrown
Amphibian

Post by Jaksonbrown »

Sounder wrote:
WASP7000 wrote:

Oh, I thought he was asking about a CCR that was under $7k and another on eBay. Whatever - I still wouldn't sell the big tanks. Trans-filling is about the best use I can think of for HP120s... they're monster-heavy and quite long, but they stack well in the back of a truck.
Actually, Im looking at either the Kiss Classic or the rEvo... both can be had for under 7K...
dscuba
Aquaphile

Post by dscuba »

is the bp/wing (doubles) still available? Can you post a pic or a link to an equivalent pic somewhere on the interwebs?