Free for diving all week!

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
Scube_Noob
Avid Diver

Free for diving all week!

Post by Scube_Noob »

Woo Hoo! I can dive every day this week.

I am planning on MMM and already have a Thursday dive planned....

Anyone diving any other days or want to?

Let me know - I am going to be a diving freak this week!
We can head up north if that's the place to catch "non-polluted" crab. I don't want to grow a 3rd nipple or anything.
Norris
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Re: Free for diving all week!

Post by Norris »

Your welcome to join us on wed...I think Eup will be decent...7pm splash

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
**Pinch it, don't stick your finger through. You're just pinching a bigger hole.
CAPTNJACK - 2012**
finnegankp
Dive-aholic

Post by finnegankp »

Does your week long diving adventure include the weekend? If so, I'm free to dive ALL weekend!

-Kyle
To dive? Or not to dive?... the latter is irrelevant! Get in the water!
Scube_Noob
Avid Diver

Post by Scube_Noob »

Norris wrote:Your welcome to join us on wed...I think Eup will be decent...7pm splash

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
Thank you - just added this to my Calendar. I now have plans for 2 Dives Monday - 1(?) Wednessday - and 2 dives Thursday. Shaping up to be a great wekk.

Just need Tuesday and Friday....and it will be the most awesome week ever!

Let me know.
We can head up north if that's the place to catch "non-polluted" crab. I don't want to grow a 3rd nipple or anything.
Scube_Noob
Avid Diver

Post by Scube_Noob »

finnegankp wrote:Does your week long diving adventure include the weekend? If so, I'm free to dive ALL weekend!

-Kyle
I can make it include Saturday, and I think ending it at Sund Rock would be the perfect ending to a perfect week of diving.

Can you do Sund Rock Saturday? We can meet up here in Gig Harbor, and then Carpool.

Let me know.
finnegankp
Dive-aholic

Post by finnegankp »

Noob,

First off, what is your name? Feels weird referring to you as Noob. Haha. Just saying!

Would you be willing to meet me at the Southworth ferry terminal instead of in Gig Harbor and then we'd carpool from there? To drive down from Bellevue and around to Gig Harbor would be more in gas than the ferry.
To dive? Or not to dive?... the latter is irrelevant! Get in the water!
squid509
Avid Diver

Post by squid509 »

what a are you guys planning?
i live in Silverdale and might be able you join you guys if i get enough of a heads up and my seclude is free
Scube_Noob
Avid Diver

Post by Scube_Noob »

finnegankp wrote:Noob,

First off, what is your name? Feels weird referring to you as Noob. Haha. Just saying!

Would you be willing to meet me at the Southworth ferry terminal instead of in Gig Harbor and then we'd carpool from there? To drive down from Bellevue and around to Gig Harbor would be more in gas than the ferry.
According to Google Maps - it will take you longer to take the ferry - but I guess would save you gas. If you just drove to Hoodsport from Bellevue, it is 1 hour 49 mins (going around the south end through olympia, but if you drive through Gig Harbor - it is 1 hour 59 mins. Almost the same drive.

If you would rather catch a ferry (do they run that early?) - I could meet you at the Shari's (TY Google Maps) on Sedgwick road, right off the exit @ HWY 16. I will just get there a bit early and have some breakfast.

Let me know what works for you.
Scube_Noob
Avid Diver

Post by Scube_Noob »

squid509 wrote:what a are you guys planning?
i live in Silverdale and might be able you join you guys if i get enough of a heads up and my seclude is free
Hey Squid,

Planning on Diving Sund Rock on Saturday morning. Try to get in 3 dives.....

You could meet me at the Sheri's (I think it's only about 5 mins out of the way, or meet at Hoodsport and Dive....

Let me know.
BASSMAN
I've Got Gills

Post by BASSMAN »

Where and what time are you diving on Thursday?
Hi, my name is Keith, and I'm a Dive Addict! :supz:
Scube_Noob
Avid Diver

Post by Scube_Noob »

BASSMAN wrote:Where and what time are you diving on Thursday?
Redondo - 5:30 pm 1st splash - 2nd is planned @ 7:30 ish. Feel free to swing by earlier than your planned 9:00 p.m. if you would like.