Video Job - pays in $$$ or a trip to Fiji

Post and discuss beautiful underwater photos and video brought back from the depths of the sea.
girldiver
Compulsive Diver

Video Job - pays in $$$ or a trip to Fiji

Post by girldiver »

As the brand manager for Cressi, I have been tasked with the production of several short clips for YouTube.

I am looking for someone who has an HD Video Camera and capability to edit videos....while accepting direction from the final end recipient. (That would be me) If you're CREATIVE...that's a huge bonus.

This will NOT require a $20k set up...but will require timeliness of the shooting/editing.

Please private message me for more details and application procedures. This pays real money...enough for a couple of new toys at the end of the project(s) or a trip to Fiji...yes...I'm serious.

We are starting with 3 assignments, but if these go well...there can be more coming down the pipeline.
Cindy
http://www.scubashoppe.com -
Retail, Training, Travel and a Full Service Center: 130 Main Street, Auburn.
eliseaboo
I've Got Gills

Re: Video Job - pays in $$$ or a trip to Fiji

Post by eliseaboo »

Do you need models?? I can bat my eyes for a trip to Fiji :P
girldiver
Compulsive Diver

Post by girldiver »

Ah...in the world of fame and fortune...models end up not eating much and they don't get paid the big money either. :)
Cindy
http://www.scubashoppe.com -
Retail, Training, Travel and a Full Service Center: 130 Main Street, Auburn.
citycatred
Submariner

Post by citycatred »

girldiver wrote:As the brand manager for Cressi, I have been tasked with the production of several short clips for YouTube.

I am looking for someone who has an HD Video Camera and capability to edit videos....while accepting direction from the final end recipient. (That would be me) If you're CREATIVE...that's a huge bonus.

This will NOT require a $20k set up...but will require timeliness of the shooting/editing.

Please private message me for more details and application procedures. This pays real money...enough for a couple of new toys at the end of the project(s) or a trip to Fiji...yes...I'm serious.

We are starting with 3 assignments, but if these go well...there can be more coming down the pipeline.
Above or below water? I have a few friends that may be interested...since I wouldn't consider myself qualified with my limited experience.
When in doubt, make a fool of yourself. There is a microscopically thin line between being brilliantly creative and acting like the most gigantic idiot on earth. So what the hell, leap.
Cynthia Heimel
H20doctor
I've Got Gills

Post by H20doctor »

I can do it.. My wrk Rocks
NWDC Rule #2 Pictures Or it didn't Happen
Norris
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Norris »

H20doctor wrote:I can do it.. My wrk Rocks
Just ask him, he'll tell ya
**Pinch it, don't stick your finger through. You're just pinching a bigger hole.
CAPTNJACK - 2012**
dwashbur
I've Got Gills

Post by dwashbur »

PM sent.
Dave

"Clearly, you weren't listening to what I'm about to say."
--
Check out my Internet show:
http://www.irvingszoo.com
H20doctor
I've Got Gills

Post by H20doctor »

So I've sent 2 pm's and responded here.. ? With no follow ups or replies , Whats the deal.. If your going to post about something then do the follow up.. Not happy
NWDC Rule #2 Pictures Or it didn't Happen
defied
I've Got Gills

Post by defied »

Not worth it. My response with the Hero2 was "We don't think the audio is good". That's why there's a Mic port option for professional microphones... derp.

D