things you see along ruston way

Tell us your tale of coming nose-to-nose with a 6 gill [--this big--], or about your vacation to turquoise warm waters. Share your adventures here!
bucknaked
Submariner

things you see along ruston way

Post by bucknaked »

Did a dive with tom nice along the water front. vis was pooptaculer for the first two feet then open up really nice.not much critters and the ones we saw looked depressed.i did get an interesting picture thoughof some of the local life :tomnic:
Attachments
2012-08-06 14.45.18.jpg
Zen Diver
DAN Ambassador

Re: things you see along ruston way

Post by Zen Diver »

:joshsmith: :supz: :partydance:
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Post by Tom Nic »

Just saw this. I look pretty dashing with blue top and matching Weezle booties and black fleece pants.

Seriously it was HOT, and I was waiting for a certain dive buddy that, ahem, shall remain nameless that, ahem, picked up an empty tank from the dive shop instead of his full one. Sitting there broiling I remembered that I had an umbrella in my car! The rest is history.

The dive was not half bad, actually. Great viz although not much life.
More Pics Than You Have Time To Look AT
"Anyone who thinks this place is over moderated is bat-crazy anarchist." -Ben, Airsix
"Warning: No dive masters are going to be there, Just a bunch of old fat guys taking pictures of fish." -Bassman
bucknaked
Submariner

Post by bucknaked »

The said dive buddy had no full tanks. Said dive buddy forgot e did two dives the night before and had lent a tank to someone.or so i heard .josh at tacoma scuba was kind enought to lend said person a tank to borrow.thank you josh :notworthy:
Dusty2
I've Got Gills

Post by Dusty2 »

I'm sure in this pretty weather there were allot prettier things to photograph down there. :smt064
bucknaked
Submariner

Post by bucknaked »

I think that gets you arrested :angelblue: