Hello from Kirkland

New to the NW Dive Club Forum? Come in and introduce yourself, the water's fine!
Fjolsen
Just Settling In

Hello from Kirkland

Post by Fjolsen »

Hi. I've been lurking around here for a while and am finally getting around to introducing myself. I've been diving for about 3 years now. Started off strong, diving at least once a week for a few months then slowly became once every month or 2. I am approaching 100 dives now and am very motivated to start diving as much as possible again. My primary buddies aren't able to dive as much as I would like so here I am, looking to meet some new friends to dive with. My default dive site has been Edmonds underwater park but have been around the Sound and San Juans to a handful of other sites. So far I think my favorite in the sound is the possession point ferry.
I look forward to meeting some of you soon.

Frank
Norris
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Re: Hello from Kirkland

Post by Norris »

Welcome Frank!
There is no shortage of weekly dives on this site. Check the dive planning area and keep your ears open for WWW, Bubbles and Suds, and MMM.
Lets not forget them south end Thursday dives!
**Pinch it, don't stick your finger through. You're just pinching a bigger hole.
CAPTNJACK - 2012**
Fjolsen
Just Settling In

Post by Fjolsen »

Thanks Norris, I'll have to get in on one of the mukilteo dives soon. South sound and west Seattle would be tough for me after work.
Frank
BASSMAN
I've Got Gills

Post by BASSMAN »

Welcome!
Thanks for the intro and updating from "Lurker" status!
Come down on a Thursday and dive with me some time. :supz:
Hi, my name is Keith, and I'm a Dive Addict! :supz:
Fjolsen
Just Settling In

Post by Fjolsen »

Thanks Bassman. I would love to come dive with you. I assume by "come down" you mean south sound? That is a bit tough for me to make work during the week but I will certainly keep it in mind and given the chance I will jump on it. I'm very open to travel on the weekends FYI.
Frank
BASSMAN
I've Got Gills

Post by BASSMAN »

Yeah,
I usually try to plan open invite on Thursday's South Sound DIves. Usually a dusk and then a night dive @ Three Tree N. or Redondo.
Keep an eye on the dive planning section or PM me, if you think you can come.
I understand the whole 5:00pm commute can be tough. That's the same reason, I don't go up North, very often.
Besides, I think we have better dive sites in the South end. :smt064 :pirate:

I usually post my plans on Wednesday night, for Thursday dives.

Keith
Hi, my name is Keith, and I'm a Dive Addict! :supz:
Fjolsen
Just Settling In

Post by Fjolsen »

I guess I'll just have to come down and see what all the fuss is about. I'm always looking for an excuse to cut out of work a little early and a new to me dive site is a damn good reason, don t you think?