GoPro Hero, Dive housing - 100$

No commercial posts, please. Individual divers only.
thefeve
Compulsive Diver

GoPro Hero, Dive housing - 100$

Post by thefeve »

Hey all,

Selling my gopro in hopes of pickin' up the new one. Probably only used this one a dozen times between biking and diving. Will come with std housings and dive housing.

Shipping will be 10$ or less to most of the US.

Thanks,

Matt

oh and here's my lame video skills so you can see what the video it takes looks like:
http://vimeo.com/50685868
Last edited by thefeve on Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
I think you've figured out the root cause of your problems. Even sea lions get annoyed by splitfin divers silting out their dive sites. Switch back to your jets and you'll be safe from the sea lion silt prevention patrol from now on. - NWbrewer
Dusty2
I've Got Gills

Re: GoPro Hero, Dive housing - 100$

Post by Dusty2 »

Which model is it? If it's an HD hero2 I'll take it!
thefeve
Compulsive Diver

Post by thefeve »

The original hero, not the hero2
I think you've figured out the root cause of your problems. Even sea lions get annoyed by splitfin divers silting out their dive sites. Switch back to your jets and you'll be safe from the sea lion silt prevention patrol from now on. - NWbrewer
fnerg
Dive-aholic

Post by fnerg »

Still selling it? I'm interested!
thefeve
Compulsive Diver

Post by thefeve »

hey all, sorry for those that responded earlier... i was having second thoughts. However, i'm sure its got to go now:) Let me know and i can give you a paypal addy and ship it out as soon as i can get to the post office!

oh and i'll throw and 8gig card in with it too for an extra 10 bucks

Fnerg - i sent yah a PM too...
thefeve
Compulsive Diver

Post by thefeve »

Sold! Hero 3 black ordered:) Can't wait!