Hey all!

New to the NW Dive Club Forum? Come in and introduce yourself, the water's fine!
BigEyedFish
Hi, I'm New To NWDC!

Hey all!

Post by BigEyedFish »

My name's Chase, my wife's name is Naomi. We met a few of you at the club gathering at Rodondo yesterday, May 4th. We haven't been diving for very long, both of us got certified last year around Octoberish. I currently hold an Advanced Open Water certification through PADI, and I'm taking the Rescue Diver course next month. My wife has her Open Water and is taking the Advanced class soon. We're on here to meet other divers and participate in group dives and club events. It was great to meet some of you yesterday, everyone was really friendly, and I hope to meet a lot more of you soon!
Penopolypants
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Re: Hey all!

Post by Penopolypants »

Welcome to the board! It was great to meet both of you yesterday! Check out the dive planning forum for our various weekly dives, or post if you're looking for a buddy for a particular area/time.
Come to the nerd side, we have pi!
John Rawlings
I've Got Gills

Post by John Rawlings »

A hearty welcome to NWDC!!! This board is THE place to come to to meet dive buddies at all levels, from the newest beginner to technical and rebreather divers. If you cannot find a dive buddy here there's something seriously wrong! Ha!

NWDC has something for everyone, and we're glad that you're here! Keep an eye on the dive planning forum and jump in whenever something that interests you pops up.

- John :rawlings:
“Don’t pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he’ll just kill you.”

http://www.advanceddivermagazine.com
http://johnrawlings.smugmug.com/
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Post by Tom Nic »

Welcome Chase & Naomi!

Depending on whether you are in the South or North end there are always convenient dives for you to jump in on!
More Pics Than You Have Time To Look AT
"Anyone who thinks this place is over moderated is bat-crazy anarchist." -Ben, Airsix
"Warning: No dive masters are going to be there, Just a bunch of old fat guys taking pictures of fish." -Bassman
Dusty2
I've Got Gills

Post by Dusty2 »

Hi guys, I'm not sure if we actually talked at the meet. I am terrible at names, always have been. What area do you call home. That's an important factor as to what dives you can frequent. We are kind of split into north and south of Seattle for regular weekly dives. We are always ready to welcome new people and buddies aren't hard to find.
Emilyrc
Dive-aholic

Post by Emilyrc »

It was nice meeting you and Naomi on Saturday! Welcome to the club!
BigEyedFish
Hi, I'm New To NWDC!

Post by BigEyedFish »

Thanks everyone! I did forget to mention earlier I live in Tumwater, like 5 minutes down the road from the capitol building in Olympia. But I'm more than willing to take a little road trip to a nice dive site, whether it be up in the Seattle area or wherever.