Thought I'd introduce myself...

New to the NW Dive Club Forum? Come in and introduce yourself, the water's fine!
Water Dog
Hi, I'm New To NWDC!

Thought I'd introduce myself...

Post by Water Dog »

My name's Keenan & I'm pretty new to diving. Finished up my OW in December, 2012, then went on to AOW & then Rescue Diver. Can't get enough Scuba. I took the plunge & bought gear. Have (2) Worthington Steel 120 tanks on the way. I need the extra air (Air Hog...opps Air Dog) Anyways, I'm hoping to learn lots of new underwater skills...meet new people who love to dive...and have a blast in the waters of the Pacific NW!
kdupreez
I've Got Gills

Re: Thought I'd introduce myself...

Post by kdupreez »

Welcome NWDC Keenan!

You will find no lack of buddies here :)

Check out the Dive Planning section for weekly dives in North, central and south sound!

cheers!

Koos
"I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party" - Ron White
Penopolypants
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Penopolypants »

Welcome to the board!
Come to the nerd side, we have pi!
John Rawlings
I've Got Gills

Post by John Rawlings »

Howdy, Keenan!!!!

Welcome to NWDC!!! NWDC is THE place to come to to meet dive buddies at all levels of diving, from the newest beginner to technical and rebreather divers. NWDC has something for everyone, and we're glad that you're here! Watch for posts in the dive planning forum and join in whenever something that interests you pops up.

- John :rawlings:
“Don’t pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he’ll just kill you.”

http://www.advanceddivermagazine.com
http://johnrawlings.smugmug.com/
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Post by Tom Nic »

Welcome Keenan!

Are you in the north or the south end?
More Pics Than You Have Time To Look AT
"Anyone who thinks this place is over moderated is bat-crazy anarchist." -Ben, Airsix
"Warning: No dive masters are going to be there, Just a bunch of old fat guys taking pictures of fish." -Bassman