MMM 6-10-13

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
greenacarina
Avid Diver

MMM 6-10-13

Post by greenacarina »

It's official. MMM is happening tomorrow and I will be there.
This will be my 7th dive (2nd time on all new-to-me equipment, so I'm working on the basics)
Who else is in? Splash at 4:00 :)

Chris
coulterboy
Amphibian

Re: MMM 6-10-13

Post by coulterboy »

Chris,

I'll be happy to work and help you out on your "kinks". I'll probably be there at 1600, so splash will probably be at 1630. I'll try to make it early so we can splash at 1600, if I can get out of work early.

Tom
When was the last time you did something for the first time?
greenacarina
Avid Diver

Post by greenacarina »

Excellent! I have improved a couple things in my setup and remembered a backup flashlight this time, so things are already going better :)

Anyone else that would like to dive on this beautiful day, the more the merrier!!

See ya down there.

Chris
Norris
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Norris »

I just dived there last Sat, was fun and there is a baby wolfie near the geo-dome in the stack.
**Pinch it, don't stick your finger through. You're just pinching a bigger hole.
CAPTNJACK - 2012**
greenacarina
Avid Diver

Post by greenacarina »

Well, it went much better today aside from some minor equipment malfunctions. Starting to get my buoyancy dialed in.
Viz today wasn't the greatest, but got to see the geodome for the first time. Super cool! It was larger than I expected.
I got to see the wolf eel living in the stack of pipes, too! A great day diving for sure. :)

Chris
coulterboy
Amphibian

Post by coulterboy »

greenacarina wrote:Well, it went much better today aside from some minor equipment malfunctions. Starting to get my buoyancy dialed in.
Viz today wasn't the greatest, but got to see the geodome for the first time. Super cool! It was larger than I expected.
I got to see the wolf eel living in the stack of pipes, too! A great day diving for sure. :)

Chris
I'll give you credit for diving without a hood and surviving for 44 minutes. My pleasure to be the first one to take you to the Geodome. Too bad, it was a craptastic viz today at the Muk.
When was the last time you did something for the first time?