Dive Boat for Sale

No commercial posts, please. Individual divers only.
boydski
Submariner

Dive Boat for Sale

Post by boydski »

The boat has been SOLD. Thanks for looking.

The boat is a 15.5ft Polaris Rigid Hull Inflatable. It was originally over-built for the Candian Fisheries Department, then hauled down I-5 and turned into an awesome dive boat. The boat will easily accomodate 4 divers with gear (even with doubles) and has large seating that allows 3 divers to gear up at the same time.

Let me know if you have any questions,
Last edited by boydski on Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thelawgoddess
Pelagic

Post by thelawgoddess »

i wish i was rich. looks like a nice boat!
"Life without passion is life without depth."~J.Hollis
my FLICKR photo sets
boydski
Submariner

Post by boydski »

thelawgoddess wrote:i wish i was rich. looks like a nice boat!
Thanks, it is a really nice boat, and I wish I did not have to sell it. Unfortunately, my wife said that 3 boats is just too many. I tried to tell her that 3 boats was better than having 3 wives, but she just wasn't buying that logic!! :pale:
Aquanautchuck
Pelagic

Post by Aquanautchuck »

So Sad. :-({|= :-({|= I don't see a problem with 3 boats. If I did not already have a Zodiac this would be a sweat deal. I think the boat listed for more than you are asking for the total package. And a Hypalon tubed boat is good for like 30 years or more if taken care of. You should have no problem selling it at this price.

Charles
thelawgoddess
Pelagic

Post by thelawgoddess »

boydski wrote:Unfortunately, my wife said that 3 boats is just too many. I tried to tell her that 3 boats was better than having 3 wives, but she just wasn't buying that logic!! :pale:
lol. sorry! :-)
"Life without passion is life without depth."~J.Hollis
my FLICKR photo sets