Diving with Pacific Adventure 12/6

Tell us your tale of coming nose-to-nose with a 6 gill [--this big--], or about your vacation to turquoise warm waters. Share your adventures here!
Rooinater
Dive-aholic

Diving with Pacific Adventure 12/6

Post by Rooinater »

As always, i've been really impressed with this boat crew. On this trip we had Mike and Samantha for our crew. They greeted us at the dock, and wheeled our tanks down the dock. Loaded up the boat and headed out.

Dive site one was I believe the fingers? Which was this nice wall. Waves were kicking up, and a slight top current was definitely present. We dropped down, swam to the buoy line and dropped. Lots of fish, nooks, crannies and structures to check out. I always love a great viz day on a wall when you are hovering mid water and can see way down and across the wall.

Dive 2 due to conditions we went to Black Point, which from the dive brief it sounded like it wasn't going to be the best site for life, but instead we had an amazing dive. The depths were shallower, but several octopus, wolf eels, and stubby squid were spotted!

Did I mention the constant barrage of hot drinks, warm soup, a sandwich, and fresh baked cookies while we were diving? Always an awesome trip with these guys!

Enough chatter, here's the video link.
http://vimeo.com/113992063

I'll add some pics, and embed the video when I get to a computer today.
Rooinater
Dive-aholic

Re: Diving with Pacific Adventure 12/6

Post by Rooinater »

Linked video
phpBB [video]

Penopolypants
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Penopolypants »

Nice! I always have a great time with those guys.
Come to the nerd side, we have pi!
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Post by Tom Nic »

Great Report!

PacAdventure are the best!
More Pics Than You Have Time To Look AT
"Anyone who thinks this place is over moderated is bat-crazy anarchist." -Ben, Airsix
"Warning: No dive masters are going to be there, Just a bunch of old fat guys taking pictures of fish." -Bassman