GUE Seattle - Mid Week Tweak - 3/11/15

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
KneeDeep
Submariner

Re: GUE Seattle - Mid Week Tweak - 3/11/15

Post by KneeDeep »

Wow... looks like a good size turn out this week. Have fun all!!!

I only think coulterboy is showing up cuz I'm not :smt064
The ocean is a lousy teacher. First you get a test, then the lesson.
coulterboy
Amphibian

Post by coulterboy »

KneeDeep wrote:Wow... looks like a good size turn out this week. Have fun all!!!

I only think coulterboy is showing up cuz I'm not :smt064
Who said I was showing up? I wish I was going, but wifey works, so I gotta watch my dumpling. :)

It's been awhile we haven't dived together Coll.
When was the last time you did something for the first time?
thefeve
Compulsive Diver

Post by thefeve »

Great to meet many of you guys last night! Had a great couple dives, including a scoot to the docks. First time experiencing the columns covered in anemones, its like something out of another world! Great chill second dive with Billz and Dive 3 and Diamond Knot. Look forward to diving with you all again soon! (Lets hope I can!)
I think you've figured out the root cause of your problems. Even sea lions get annoyed by splitfin divers silting out their dive sites. Switch back to your jets and you'll be safe from the sea lion silt prevention patrol from now on. - NWbrewer
KneeDeep
Submariner

Post by KneeDeep »

How was viz?
The ocean is a lousy teacher. First you get a test, then the lesson.
thefeve
Compulsive Diver

Post by thefeve »

okay, not great, but that's the norm at muk:) dive 2 wasn't too bad down below 50' or so.
I think you've figured out the root cause of your problems. Even sea lions get annoyed by splitfin divers silting out their dive sites. Switch back to your jets and you'll be safe from the sea lion silt prevention patrol from now on. - NWbrewer
kdupreez
I've Got Gills

Post by kdupreez »

Fantastic turn out!!

LOVED that wolfie coming out to play!! (thanks to he who shall not be named ;) )

Epic dive 3 too! We should do this more often.. the "migrating" monthly dive looks like it just might be a hit!!

Thanks all!!!

:joshsmith:
"I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party" - Ron White