suckers galore

Tell us your tale of coming nose-to-nose with a 6 gill [--this big--], or about your vacation to turquoise warm waters. Share your adventures here!
deep diver
Pelagic

suckers galore

Post by deep diver »

Met up with Keith on Sunday in the nasty weather. Wasn't bad at first with a little wind and some rain and between dives the sun came out and the wind had died down. On the second dive we noticed that it was getting dark under the water. When we came up the sun was gone and we were completely socked in. Wind, rain 2'-3' swells, thank goodness we were going with the wind going back. When we got back to the Truck, peeled our drysuits off and wore the woolies home as it was just pouring buckets.

Back to under the water....
From 35'-40' I could look up and see the boat and as we went deeper it got better. Did find several octopus, and this one with all his suckers sticking up. Found the first albus of the year and this little grunt sticking out of the pipe. All in all it was a good day except for the heavy rain.
Attachments
DSC_0022.jpg
DSC_0014.jpg
DSC_0001.jpg
It's a good day.... nobody died!
ScubaJess
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Re: suckers galore

Post by ScubaJess »

Great shots! Glad you had fun! :)
Live Long And Prosper!!!

Stay Warm underwater with the Weezle Extreme Plus undergarment! Please let me know if you would like to order one or have any questions. :luv: :partydance: :eric: :taco:
ohopdiver
Aquaphile

Post by ohopdiver »

Where?
YellowEye
I've Got Gills

Post by YellowEye »

Even a rainy day on the hood is a great day!
I really like that grunt picture, Dale!
Visit pnwdiving.com for viz reports, slack planning, galleries and more! Your fellow diver will appreciate any viz reports you can add!
deep diver
Pelagic

Post by deep diver »

Thanks everyone! We went far north at flagpole, we had never been that far before and actually found a sunken boat trailer out there and a sea whip garden and a few other trinkets
It's a good day.... nobody died!