Any six gill reports?

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
Cwest
Avid Diver

Post by Cwest »

Actually, his name is Kirk. I haven't talked to him in a few months, but every year, starting in late June, he would see at least 1 on each dive. None of us who knew him could believe it, but his buddies backed him up. Now, keep in mind, he did most of his dives 80-140ft, and he dove in the evenings or later at night. We used to tease him and said that he wore shark perfume.
May I ask where?
gcbryan
Submariner

Post by gcbryan »

Cwest wrote:
Actually, his name is Kirk. I haven't talked to him in a few months, but every year, starting in late June, he would see at least 1 on each dive. None of us who knew him could believe it, but his buddies backed him up. Now, keep in mind, he did most of his dives 80-140ft, and he dove in the evenings or later at night. We used to tease him and said that he wore shark perfume.
May I ask where?
Pinkpadigal wrote: My one and only sighting was at Owen Beach 3 years ago at dusk. I have a friend who dives Lobstershop, Les Davis Pipeline and Owen Beach regularly and sees them on almost every dive.

All his dives are 100+ feet.
Cwest
Avid Diver

Post by Cwest »

Wow, had a brain fart.Thank you.
Pinkpadigal wrote: My one and only sighting was at Owen Beach 3 years ago at dusk. I have a friend who dives Lobstershop, Les Davis Pipeline and Owen Beach regularly and sees them on almost every dive.
I guess I need to get some of that perfume.

Pretty good tides/times for Owens beach the next few days.
Pez7378
I've Got Gills

Post by Pez7378 »

nwscubamom wrote:Don Coleman just saw one at Rosie's Ravine.....

He has now resigned his post as President of the Never-Seen-A-Sixgill Club
- Janna :)
Congratulations Don.....Janna, I want to register for club membership:) Im gonna have to get out more at night!
gcbryan
Submariner

Post by gcbryan »

I saw another one tonight, 7' female Sixgill at Cove 1. I'd like to hear if there are as many sightings yet at Owens Beach.
fpoole
Avid Diver

Sunday Morning Alki 3

Post by fpoole »

Saw a small one, 5-6ft off in a distance at bottom..90'? or so...shy, swam away.. but surprised as it was 8am.. maybe an all niter and just getting back home after a night of cruising...

Hope that helps...
Frank Poole
ORV-RZR 1k & Hiking
Camping & Shooting(photos)
in the Great Nor’West

http://www.poolesweb.com/
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Re: Sunday Morning Alki 3

Post by Tangfish »

fpoole wrote:surprised as it was 8am.. maybe an all niter and just getting back home after a night of cruising...

Hope that helps...
Now that's my type of fish!