Visiting Seattle Oct 25th - Diving??

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
mohave_steve
Hi, I'm New To NWDC!

Visiting Seattle Oct 25th - Diving??

Post by mohave_steve »

Hello All,

I will be in the Seattle area Friday evening and Saturday (24th&25th) and would love to have the oportunity to check out the local diving. Any recommendations? Any groups diving Saturday that I may hook up with?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

Steve
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Re: Visiting Seattle Oct 25th - Diving??

Post by Tom Nic »

The Club dive at Hood Canal is that weekend if you want to head towards Sund Rock!
More Pics Than You Have Time To Look AT
"Anyone who thinks this place is over moderated is bat-crazy anarchist." -Ben, Airsix
"Warning: No dive masters are going to be there, Just a bunch of old fat guys taking pictures of fish." -Bassman
mohave_steve
Hi, I'm New To NWDC!

Post by mohave_steve »

Thanks. That sounds like a great dive spot.
It is a bit in the wrong direction for me though. I was hoping to find something in the Seattle area.

Thanks

Steve
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Post by Tom Nic »

Ah yes, but everyone who's anyone in Seattle will be at Hood Canal for the club dive! :rr:
"Anyone who thinks this place is over moderated is bat-crazy anarchist." -Ben, Airsix
"Warning: No dive masters are going to be there, Just a bunch of old fat guys taking pictures of fish." -Bassman
WylerBear
I've Got Gills

Post by WylerBear »

Tom Nic wrote:Ah yes, but everyone who's anyone in Seattle will be at Hood Canal for the club dive! :rr:
Hey! Some of us will be in Florida! And others at DEMA. But yes, anyone who's anyone (and who is in town) will be heading to Hood Canal for the club dive :supz:

Has anyone suggested contacting Bandito Charters? Since a lot of the divers on this board will be elsewhere, it may be a good idea to contact them to see if you can go out with them. Sorry I can't meet up with you-I know how frustrating it can be to be somewhere ready to dive but unable to find a buddy. Good luck.
Georgia

NOT diving is NOT an option
mohave_steve
Hi, I'm New To NWDC!

Post by mohave_steve »

Still looking for dive buddy or group to dive with on Saturday in the Seattle area.

Anyone???????
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Post by Tom Nic »

Come on out to Hood Canal! Come on in to Hoodsport, check in at HoodsportnDive and ask where all the crazies are and you'll find us! You're more than welcome.
JimmyEis
Frequent Bubbler

Post by JimmyEis »

mohave_steve wrote:Still looking for dive buddy or group to dive with on Saturday in the Seattle area.

Anyone???????

There is this http://www.nwdiveclub.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=5914 going on at Edmond might be able to hook up there.
Maverick
I've Got Gills

Post by Maverick »

:toimonster:
Maverick

Diving. . . is an active physical form of meditation. It is so silent- You're like a thought.

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES. NOT REALLY GOOD FOR
ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE
STAIRS.