Sunday 6/6 - North End or Seattle

Looking for a dive buddy? Get paired up here.
Mac
Aquaphile

Sunday 6/6 - North End or Seattle

Post by Mac »

I got a free day tomorrow, and an itch to get in the water. Anyone want to run through a tank or two on Sunday? I prefer mornings, but I'm flexible.

I'm a fairly novice (OW/AOW/15 dives), but competent diver, and looking for more experience. Wouldn't mind exploring Mukilteo, but really just looking to get wet, so anything North End or Seattle is good with me.

If you're into photography, I got a camera/strobe that I'm itching to try out, and could use some pointers...if not, that's cool too, and I can leave it home.
mcloed121
Aquanaut

Re: Sunday 6/6 - North End or Seattle

Post by mcloed121 »

me and another guy are diving at three tree tomorrow at 12pm if you want to join us were doing two dives there
Anthony
dscuba
Aquaphile

Post by dscuba »

Mac, are you still looking? The meetup at 3 Tree Sunday at noon isn't happening anymore.
dieseldude
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by dieseldude »

I will be doing mukilteo around 5ish. Had planned on solo but I can show you around if you want to meet me.
" What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger"
dscuba
Aquaphile

Post by dscuba »

[Hi, DieselDude, I believe we've met before at Alki with Matt Den Haan, I was just starting my Intro 2 Tech class.]

Great I'll be at Mukilteo T-Dock at 5 then. LCF and someone from "out of town" are also meeting there at 5 I believe. Are you doing 1 or 2 dives? If you're doing 1 I may show up at 2-30 or so to get another dive in.

-Dave
dieseldude
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by dieseldude »

yep, i think I know who you are now. I was going to do 1 long dive alone but I can break it up. You on doubles or single?
dscuba
Aquaphile

Post by dscuba »

I'm on doubles.
dieseldude
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by dieseldude »

I usually do 70-90 minutes depending on depth I head to. Hadnt planned on being deep tonight. I'll let you make the call but thats 2 dives by most peoples standards & you only have to gear up once.