Last minute dive 11/16/10 Muk?

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

Last minute dive 11/16/10 Muk?

Post by Nwbrewer »

My dive buddy is a bum who needs a real job, so he canceled on me today. Gear's in the truck, anybody want to meet me down at Mukilteo to do a quick dive around 4:00?
"Screw "annual" service,... I get them serviced when they break." - CaptnJack (paraphrased)

"you do realize you're supposed to mix the :koolaid: with water and drink it, not snort the powder directly from the packet, right? :smt064 " - Spatman
Mattleycrue76
I've Got Gills

Re: Last minute dive 11/16/10 Muk?

Post by Mattleycrue76 »

Hey! I resent tha... Oh wait, you weren't talking about me. Nevermind.
"The She-Ps didn't work for either one of us, however- we accidently glued one to Dan's cat, and the other one ended up in a DEA evidence locker somehow." - Joshua Smith
dscuba
Aquaphile

Post by dscuba »

Is 4pm the latest you can do today? By "quick dive" do you mean something like 30 minutes or what?
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

Post by Nwbrewer »

Mattleycrue76 wrote:Hey! I resent tha... Oh wait, you weren't talking about me. Nevermind.

I know you're developing a cold and need to leave work!
"Screw "annual" service,... I get them serviced when they break." - CaptnJack (paraphrased)

"you do realize you're supposed to mix the :koolaid: with water and drink it, not snort the powder directly from the packet, right? :smt064 " - Spatman
Mattleycrue76
I've Got Gills

Post by Mattleycrue76 »

Nwbrewer wrote:
Mattleycrue76 wrote:Hey! I resent tha... Oh wait, you weren't talking about me. Nevermind.

Actually I've been dealing with a nasty cold/cough combination for the better part of three weeks now. I'm going through some serious withdrawl. :angry:
"The She-Ps didn't work for either one of us, however- we accidently glued one to Dan's cat, and the other one ended up in a DEA evidence locker somehow." - Joshua Smith
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

Post by Nwbrewer »

Mattleycrue76 wrote:
Nwbrewer wrote:

Actually I've been dealing with a nasty cold/cough combination for the better part of three weeks now. I'm going through some serious withdrawl. :angry:
Likely story. Looks like I'm going to have to go home and patch the roof instead of diving today.