Cove 2, Saturday 8 am

Looking for a dive buddy? Get paired up here.
bfann
Avid Diver

Cove 2, Saturday 8 am

Post by bfann »

I really want to take advantage of this great viz while it lasts (which may not be too much longer from the sound of it) so I'm blowing off packing for my upcoming move and heading down to Cove 2 tomorrow morning for an 8 am splash.

Anybody want to join me, or are there other groups already planning on diving there I could dive with? I was hoping to take some pictures while meandering down the boundary line to 80 or 90' then heading back up to the Honey Bear, but I'm open for pretty much anything.

-Brian
Sounder
I've Got Gills

Re: Cove 2, Saturday 8 am

Post by Sounder »

Saturday morning at 8am might not be the best time for good vis, plankton blooms aside.
GUE Seattle - The official GUE Affiliate in the Northwest!
bfann
Avid Diver

Post by bfann »

True, unfortunately it is the only time I can make it out this weekend :(
renoun
I've Got Gills

Post by renoun »

That could be the fist dive of the weekend for me. Not so keen on an early start but it might work with my South Sound plans. I know that UWS Seattle isn't running checkout dives this weekend but I'm sure other shops will be down there.
"Just to be clear, doing the Diamond Knot requires at the minimum double IPAs to be DIR." - MattleyCrue
"Mmmm....... Oreos!
They didn't look too good when I was spitting in my mask for dive #2!" - cardiver
bfann
Avid Diver

Post by bfann »

It's a little early for my liking too, but unfortunately I've got to be back home around 11 am. I could probably swing an 8:30 splash if that would work better for you.
ljjames
I've Got Gills

Post by ljjames »

brian... i think serge is looking for buddy for sat..
----
"I survived the Brittandrea Dorikulla, where's my T-shirt!"