Need a buddy

Looking for a dive buddy? Get paired up here.
Scuba Squid
Just Settling In

Need a buddy

Post by Scuba Squid »

Hi NWDC, My name is Art. I have been away from the dive club for a while, but am now looking into getting wet often. I am a NAUI Master Diver with 185 logged dives. I have been living here in Bremerton WA since 98, certified to dive in San Diego in 2005, and have been diving up here since 2006. I am interested in both shore and boat dives ( I don't have a boat).
I prefer to stay above 75 feet unless there is something to look at (wreck, reef, etc). Other than that, I am pretty much up for the adventure. Oh, and I love to go crabbing and spearfishing. I do have two spearguns. Because of work, sometimes I am only available to dive on Sunday. I work evenings so night dives are show stoppers. I have a full set of gear, can dive either dive or wet, and have two tanks. Just send me an email if you are in need of a buddy or want to go diving sometime.
jimmyz19
Getting To Know Folks

Re: Need a buddy

Post by jimmyz19 »

Hi Art, my name is Jim. I also live in Bremerton. I am a new diver with only about 12 dives and looking to increase that number. I want to try crabing in the near future but mostly I really enjoy being under the water and exploring. I work days and have weekends off. I also have my own gear.
Wagon173
Avid Diver

Post by Wagon173 »

Hey there, I'm also a NAUI master diver. I have about 85 logged dives and probably around the same that aren't logged due to lack of details remembered about the dive. I live on Fort Lewis and am active duty army so sundays would be perfect! Let me know if you want to go diving and I'll meet you where ever. I am new to cold water though. Just throwing that out there.
If it's stupid and it works, it ain't stupid!
Norris
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Norris »

Now THIS is great use of the Northwest Dive Club!!!

:bounceline:
**Pinch it, don't stick your finger through. You're just pinching a bigger hole.
CAPTNJACK - 2012**
spatman
I've Got Gills

Need a buddy

Post by spatman »

Norris wrote:Now THIS is great use of the Northwest Dive Club!!!

:bounceline:
+1

Welcome, guys!
CaptnJack
I've Got Gills

Post by CaptnJack »

Jim, Art I am over near Harper's pier where you've probably been before (its < a mile from my house). If you want to go there some evening afterwork I am game.
Richard
Sounder wrote:Under normal circumstances, I would never tell another man how to shave his balls... but this device should not be kept secret.
Scuba Squid
Just Settling In

Post by Scuba Squid »

I might take you up on that soon Richard. Is parking still wishy washy at Harper?
jimmyz19
Getting To Know Folks

Post by jimmyz19 »

CaptnJack wrote:Jim, Art I am over near Harper's pier where you've probably been before (its < a mile from my house). If you want to go there some evening afterwork I am game.
Richard
Richard, I have been there a few times, in fact I am headed there tomorrow. I am taking my dive buddy from class there, she only has two post cert dives and is eager to get somemore experience.
Jim
CaptnJack
I've Got Gills

Post by CaptnJack »

Scuba Squid wrote:I might take you up on that soon Richard. Is parking still wishy washy at Harper?
Its not really a problem, Kitsap Public Works reversed course and put it back the way it was. So there are 3 parallel spaces along the bulkhead north of the pier again, pretty much same as its been since the dawn of time. Overflow spots along the inside curve of the road are actually ok.

How about next week, maybe Tuesday 6:15pm? (getting home before 6 is more difficult than its worth sometimes)
Sounder wrote:Under normal circumstances, I would never tell another man how to shave his balls... but this device should not be kept secret.
Scuba Squid
Just Settling In

Post by Scuba Squid »

Sorry, no can do for me. I am headed south next week and work nights as well. I will be back and ready soon and will let you know.
squid509
Avid Diver

Post by squid509 »

:bye:
im in sliverdale working graves at bangor
i still find time to dive just post something or look around im sure you can find some thing
i know i do
mcloed121
Aquanaut

Post by mcloed121 »

hit me up when you want to dive.
Anthony