Looking for a dive partner in the Seattle area

Looking for a dive buddy? Get paired up here.
Mortuus
Amphibian

Looking for a dive partner in the Seattle area

Post by Mortuus »

Hi, im in currently in Bellevue, and am looking for someone to dive with some time within the next 3 days. Im 19, male, and have all my own basic gear: with integrated weights and alternate reg, Primary reg, Mask, Snorkel, Fins, Drysuit, Hood, Gloves, 1 72 cu ft steel tank, 1 19 cu ft pony bottle, dive computer, and weight belt. I am Rescue certified as well as certified to go to 130ft. I have about 35 logged dives.

I would prefer to not do a night dive, because my dry suit is fairly new (ive only been diving with it once =D), and i figure a pitch black dive site is not the best place to become acquainted with a new suit.

I come up to Bellevue (from Oregon) fairly often, so im basically just looking to meet some divers in the area who can dive with me and show me a few sites in the Sound, because i know it has some AMAZING stuff to see!
finnegankp
Dive-aholic

Re: Looking for a dive partner in the Seattle area

Post by finnegankp »

I live in Bellevue and would love to go out diving with ya. Unfortunately I can't go out this weekend or the next few days as my gear is in the shop being overhauled for it's 1 year service. But I am usually up to do evening dives during the week or diving on the weekend.

If you ever want to dive, just set up a dive plan in the Dive Planning section or send me a PM and we'll see if we can get out in the water.

Let's dive soon!

- Kyle
To dive? Or not to dive?... the latter is irrelevant! Get in the water!
Mortuus
Amphibian

Re: Looking for a dive partner in the Seattle area

Post by Mortuus »

Alright, awesome. Although if you are unable to dive within the next few days, then it may have to wait until next time i come up here from Oregon. But that shouldnt be too long. I come up pretty frequently. I will PM you next time im in the area though