It's been a while

Tell us your tale of coming nose-to-nose with a 6 gill [--this big--], or about your vacation to turquoise warm waters. Share your adventures here!
pensacoladiver
I've Got Gills

It's been a while

Post by pensacoladiver »

Since I posted a dive report here. Chris' recent dive recap out here got me a bit motivated. Figured I'd post a report and see if maybe a few more tech divers want to mosey out here for a week or so. :-)

There is a coal ship that sunk over 100 years ago about 1,000 feet away from the Sea Tiger wreck (Chris has some good video of that one). The other day, we decided to drop a weight on the Sea Tiger, run a masons line 1,000 feet out to the coal ship, drop the line there and follow it back to the Sea Tiger.

It worked out great and we now have a nav line that runs from 120 on the Sea Tiger to 285 on the coal ship over about a thousand foot distance... great scooter run.

We ran across some nice ledge at 200 feet and a mystery box at 170 feet.

2 rEvos's, 2 Genesis 600's, 1 AP and a Magnus 950 were the toys. I gotta admit I am a die hard Silent Submersion fan, but that Genesis is a sweet machine. Might have to change brands on the next purchase???

phpBB [video]
spatman
I've Got Gills

Re: It's been a while

Post by spatman »

Now that looks like fun.