Weekday morning dives

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
verrinne
Compulsive Diver

Weekday morning dives

Post by verrinne »

Who would want to do some morning dives this week. Im on spring break so tuesday-friday i can do morning dives, And im diving doubles so if anyone would want to help me.
From birth, man carries the weight of gravity on his shoulders. He is bolted to earth. But man has only to sink beneath the surface and he is free.-Jacques-Yves Cousteau
danv1317
Just Settling In

Re: Weekday morning dives

Post by danv1317 »

Yo Josh, i'm around thursday if you want to go out. I only dive a single 100, but that's better than nothin!
verrinne
Compulsive Diver

Post by verrinne »

ok, where are you normally diving. i live by redondo.
From birth, man carries the weight of gravity on his shoulders. He is bolted to earth. But man has only to sink beneath the surface and he is free.-Jacques-Yves Cousteau
verrinne
Compulsive Diver

Post by verrinne »

Actualy i cant do thursday
Hoodsport_Diver
Compulsive Diver

Post by Hoodsport_Diver »

Josh,
Come join us for ThThTh tomorrow
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hoodsport_Diver
verrinne
Compulsive Diver

Post by verrinne »

Ill try to but it depends how long my baseball game goes

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk