Anyone up for the canal?

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
deep diver
Pelagic

Anyone up for the canal?

Post by deep diver »

I find myself with several days off next week and without a dive buddy. If anyone wants to dive Sunday- Wednesday out of Triton Cove to any of the 5 dive spots with a short boat ride. I like to leave ramp around 8:00 so we don't have to worry about wind, which usually comes up in the afternoon.
I've been asked by several people about diving with me, but sorry, I can't remember who they were. My boat is a 15' inflatable, very easy to get in and out of.
If any of these days work for you, send me a PM
It's a good day.... nobody died!
Steiger
Avid Diver

Re: Anyone up for the canal?

Post by Steiger »

Ah darn, I'm housesitting this weekend. *grumble*
deep diver
Pelagic

Post by deep diver »

:tappingfoot:
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Post by Tom Nic »

Darn it.

Any other time and I'd be all over it.

Just got back from 2 weeks in Bonaire and I leave for a week in Hawaii next Monday - just can't snag the time off.

Thanks for posting! After my last fiasco with an exploding drysuit I really want to try and actually have a successful dive!
More Pics Than You Have Time To Look AT
"Anyone who thinks this place is over moderated is bat-crazy anarchist." -Ben, Airsix
"Warning: No dive masters are going to be there, Just a bunch of old fat guys taking pictures of fish." -Bassman
deep diver
Pelagic

Post by deep diver »

Tom Nic wrote:Darn it.

Any other time and I'd be all over it.

Just got back from 2 weeks in Bonaire and I leave for a week in Hawaii next Monday - just can't snag the time off.

Thanks for posting! After my last fiasco with an exploding drysuit I really want to try and actually have a successful dive!
Well, Tom, maybe next time. It's pretty hard to give up this murky cold water for that nasty warm clear stuff, but I guess you will suffer through it. Have a great time.

I'll post some pictures today so you can see what you're missing