Wednesday Club Dive - Cove 2 - 4/5/06

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Wednesday Club Dive - Cove 2 - 4/5/06

Post by Tangfish »

I'm getting the ball rolling on this week's club dive. 6pm at Cove 2. Let's get back in action guys, I know we've been a bit last-minute with the dive planning lately. I'm not as good at this as Dave is, so here we go. Also, let's start planning the dives for next weekend *nudge, nudge*.

:walk:

Who's in???
Scubak
I've Got Gills

Post by Scubak »

I will be there at about 3:45 to dive with another dive buddy...and then plan on diving a second dive with a meet time at about 5ish with some others that are showing up.
Viz on Sun was fantastic...hope it is opening up now...
Lets go diving.
K
"Let's go diving!"
Dave
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by Dave »

I am going to try and make it @ 6, This weekend is the fish ID dive Sat @ 8 a.m. do you know where we are diving for that ???
:book:
TAKE only pictures,,, LEAVE only bubbles...
Scubak
I've Got Gills

Post by Scubak »

I don't know where we are diving for the fish ID class...
I called the shop last week asking about a non-PADI specialty class and couldn't get an answer. I have been diving so much I haven't been able to call or stop by...
Should be a good time. I imagine the dives will be in the S.Sound...Les Davis, Redondo, etc...
Have you emailed Janna to find out?
K
"Let's go diving!"
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

Oh, I didn't think anyone was going tomorrow. Now you guys both might be there and I heard a rumor that Dougie Fresh might go too. Alright!

:supz:
martinhong
Getting To Know Folks

Post by martinhong »

doesnt it get kinda crowded down there after 5? i'll try to make it, but i dont know what anyone looks like. i'll probably drop in by myself as worse case scenario.
BASSMAN
I've Got Gills

Post by BASSMAN »

I heard from a friend that the fish ID dives might be at TITLOW on Sat.
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

martinhong wrote:doesnt it get kinda crowded down there after 5? i'll try to make it, but i dont know what anyone looks like. i'll probably drop in by myself as worse case scenario.
Martin, it's not that crowded there weeknights. Look for me in a silver bmw x5, the asian guy with the good looks :hello2:

We usually park on the side of the road next to Cove2, not in the actual parking lot of the restaurant.
Dave
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by Dave »

How was the dive Calvin?? I need to get my twins valve repaired!!! I didn't secure them (wont do that again) and they obviously slid in my bed and one of the screws that attaches the knob broke :pale: Doug said it wasn't a big deal and I am taking them in to him tomorrow, I really want to dive with them this weekend..
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

The dive was good stuff. I went with Kirsten and her friend Lee. Terrific viz!
Scubak
I've Got Gills

Post by Scubak »

viz was awesome. hope to get up to Cove 2 tonight at around 5ish...when viz is this good ya just gotta dive.
K
"Let's go diving!"
sparky
I've Got Gills

Post by sparky »

I am starting to think I will never see the bottom of the ocean againe would some one send me a picture of it please?

](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) :-({|= :-({|= :-({|= :-({|= :-({|= :-({|=

I am telling you guys i am ready to scream I need to get wet real bad

I think my gills are starting to dry out they itch like hell

Sparky
A Smart Man
Learns from his mistakes

A Wise Man
Learns from the mistakes of those that have gone before him
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

Sparky, put aside the remodel (or whatever is keeping you dry), just for a weekend and come diving with us! :supz:
Dave
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by Dave »

Calvin wrote:Sparky, put aside the remodel (or whatever is keeping you dry), just for a weekend and come diving with us! :supz:
I second that motion,,,,can we get a third to concrete (no pun intended Spark) the motion????
:salute: