AAAAAAARRRRRGGHHH!!!!

This forum is for all other types of chatter, including non-SCUBA stuff.
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

AAAAAAARRRRRGGHHH!!!!

Post by Joshua Smith »

I should be used to this. I feel kind of guilty for complaining, actually. When I moved here from New Mexico 14 years ago, I was content with the idea of never seeing the sun again. I still don't miss triple-digit heat, but..........

WHERE THE @@#&*(@!!!@#$%% ((&&^^%% is SPRING??????????????!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S MAY 8TH ALREADY!!!It was 44 degrees and raining when I got to work this morning, for crying out loud! I worked outside all winter! I EARNED some warm sunshine! ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

OK, rant off.I'll shut up and man up, and put my fleece back on and go back outside and frame the stupid porch.
Maritime Documentation Society

"To venture into the terrible loneliness, one must have something greater than greed. Love. One needs love for life, for intrigue, for mystery."
jackieg
Amphibian

Re: AAAAAAARRRRRGGHHH!!!!

Post by jackieg »

Spring was cancelled due to lack of good weather. We will move straight into summer...most likely in July.

Put on your fleece and be quiet. You could always go diving as long as the fleece is out of the closet :dontknow:

jackieg
RSdancey
Avid Diver

Post by RSdancey »

You were saying....

Forecast for Reykjavik:
Attachments
IcelandWeather.jpg
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Post by Tom Nic »

Tomorrow it should be sunny! And I'm going diving! \:D/

[Tom sits back and tries to stay positive to avoid low light depression...]
More Pics Than You Have Time To Look AT
"Anyone who thinks this place is over moderated is bat-crazy anarchist." -Ben, Airsix
"Warning: No dive masters are going to be there, Just a bunch of old fat guys taking pictures of fish." -Bassman
spatman
I've Got Gills

Post by spatman »

i feel the exact same way!! even down here in portland, WE ARE TURNING THE HEAT ON AND IT'S MAY!

:angryfire:
Ken G
I've Got Gills

Post by Ken G »

Im sitting here at the computer with my Weezle on. Keepin me nice an toasty. This weather is BS and I want some sun
lurch
Compulsive Diver

Post by lurch »

It is [see time above] on Thursday May 8th, 2008 at 9th and Republican in the South Lake Union area in Seattle, WA. You're welcome to come enjoy it. I'll be sequestered behind glass in the lab. :-({|=
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Post by Joshua Smith »

laivindil wrote:It is [see time above] on Thursday May 8th, 2008 at 9th and Republican in the South Lake Union area in Seattle, WA. You're welcome to come enjoy it. I'll be sequestered behind glass in the lab. :-({|=

uh.....enjoy what, exactly?
Maritime Documentation Society

"To venture into the terrible loneliness, one must have something greater than greed. Love. One needs love for life, for intrigue, for mystery."
lurch
Compulsive Diver

Post by lurch »

Nailer99 wrote:
laivindil wrote:It is [see time above] on Thursday May 8th, 2008 at 9th and Republican in the South Lake Union area in Seattle, WA. You're welcome to come enjoy it. I'll be sequestered behind glass in the lab. :-({|=

uh.....enjoy what, exactly?
The sun of course. Didn't last too long but it was there.
spatman
I've Got Gills

Post by spatman »

here's something to look forward to, nailer.
Penopolypants
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Penopolypants »

RSdancey wrote:You were saying....

Forecast for Reykjavik:
Yes, but you're in Iceland....it's supposed to be cold and yucky! Enjoy it while it lasts btw, summer in Georgia is a whole 'nother animal.
Come to the nerd side, we have pi!
Pinkpadigal
I've Got Gills

Post by Pinkpadigal »

Next week is suppose to be warm and sunny. =D>
Amy Rhodes
PADI Master Instructor #183890
A-2-Z Scuba Instruction
http://www.a2zscuba.com
Huskychemist
Dive-aholic

Post by Huskychemist »

You probably don't want to hear this...but as I type this, 5:19 PM local time, as the sun sets the temperature is a balmy 30 degrees. Celcius. 87 degrees Farenheit.

\:D/

Oh, and when I went diving last weekend, the water was about the same temperature.

But don't call me a warm water wussy just yet. I'll be back in Puget Sound in about a month when I come home to visit! I miss the beautiful emerald green waters.
Happy Diving!

Lowell, aka Huskychemist

http://scuba.huskychemist.org