Sea life camera/strobe/case/3Xlense ++ for sale

No commercial posts, please. Individual divers only.
narcosis Junky
Aquaphile

Sea life camera/strobe/case/3Xlense ++ for sale

Post by narcosis Junky »

Any body interested I'm selling a Sea life camera with Strobe and a fiber optic on it. with 3X lense. It comes with every thing that I bought it with. Case and all. Look at pictures. I have had it for two years. There is nothing wrong with it. I have a $7000 system now. So I never use my sea life. Do you blame me. It is a point and shoot. 3.3 mega pixels.. you can use it under water to 200 feet or on land. $100 for the whole thing. I just posted it on Cregslist so don't wait. I paid over $600 new. I'm in Eugene Oregon.
sea life.jpg
sea life_2.jpg
sea life_1.jpg
sea life_3.jpg
Want to go dive in Oregon. I can help. Biginner or experienced it doesn't matter.
want to do some underwater photography I will help if I can. I'm a dive Junky. Cold or hot.
I spear fish, night dive, deep dive. I do it all. Contact me.
http://flickr.com/photos/8680102@N04/
ifixedit
Frequent Bubbler

Re: Sea life camera/strobe/case/3Xlense ++ for sale

Post by ifixedit »

New to the forum and just saw your camera post. Do you still have it for Sale? I'm just returning to the sport of diving and have found a great deal of satisfaction taking pictures. I'm currently using an olympus stylus in a pt-016 housing. Pretty limited and I want to upgrade but not too quickly. Need to take a class or two :smt119

thanks, Jerry

Been interesting reading your entries.
narcosis Junky
Aquaphile

Re: Sea life camera/strobe/case/3Xlense ++ for sale

Post by narcosis Junky »

Camera is sold.
Want to go dive in Oregon. I can help. Biginner or experienced it doesn't matter.
want to do some underwater photography I will help if I can. I'm a dive Junky. Cold or hot.
I spear fish, night dive, deep dive. I do it all. Contact me.
http://flickr.com/photos/8680102@N04/