OAHU, Your favorite dive site.

Post your questions (and answers) about dive excursions abroad here.
nemo
Getting To Know Folks

OAHU, Your favorite dive site.

Post by nemo »

I am going to Oahu next week. Just wondering about your favorite dive sites. Thanks..
Cera
Submariner

Re: OAHU, Your favorite dive site.

Post by Cera »

I have only done dives off of wikiki.. The sea tiger is pretty cool and the san pedro - YO is ok as well... You and see the submarine go by if you time it right. I think I saw the most critters on the kewalo pipeline though...
Have fun!
SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES..... THEY ARE NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING ... BUT THEY STILL BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN YOU PUSH THEM DOWN A FLIGHT OF STAIRS

http://www.flickr.com/photos/cera17
ArcticDiver
I've Got Gills

Post by ArcticDiver »

Was there in January. My favorites this time are: Mahi, Makaha Caverns, Land of Oz, LCU, Makaha Caverns, Baby LCU, 29 Down, Makaha Caverns. Oh yes, the Mahi where I found a Titanium knife the last time I dove it. I've tried Electric Beach a couple times but the surf in January did me in. It is calming down now. The surge season is just about over so you should be able to get into Electric Beach.

Least favorable: Magic Island.
The only box you have to think outside of is the one you build around yourself.
defied
I've Got Gills

Post by defied »

I loved Sharks Cove. It's got a wall, so you can see some awesome creatures in there sometimes. Go outside of the wall, and it's almost a whole new experience.

D(B)